*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solomun + Dixon everytime for me. If Dixon is playing anywhere on the island when I'm over that night wins.

Yeah I was debating doing Sundays at Space for Digweed, but that would mean 3 out of my 4 nights on the island would be in Space :eek:

Also Solomun killed it last year and Dixon thrown in there is only going to make it better.

Could always do Solly & Space on Sundays if you have the budget! I always loved this combination on a Sunday. Personally, I love the period after openings up until July (also known as June), but you have to choose your parties well. I have no problem if venues are less busy as long as the music and vibe are good, but some people are obsessed with venues being busy. Even in the past Space Sunday in June could be "roomy".

In terms of Solomun the night you mentioned, personally HOSH isn't a massive draw for me, but the big man will be on from 03:30 - Close, so as I said, you could do Space and then Pacha....

Not a HOSH fan? I love him, incredible programmer of sets, they just flow so well. HOSH > Solomun for me.

speaking of gossip and carola, he's played at destino today.

don't make any assumptions about this now though, it was simply someone's birthday as far as I know.

We LOVE reading too much into things!

RE. Carola, I still think come next year, Ushuaia + "New Name" across the road will throw so much money at him that he'll do some multi room / venue, day / night there. You can imagine him doing a pre midnight at Ushuaia and then over the road to the new place. I may be wrong, but just a feeling.

I would also dream for my birthday to rent Destino and book Marco Carola for my private event ;-)

Btw, still waiting for the official announcement & tickets for Space Closing Fiesta... I really wouldn't want to buy my flight tickets for a wrong date :-(

I would also dream for my birthday to rent Destino and book Marco Carola for my private event ;-)

Btw, still waiting for the official announcement & tickets for Space Closing Fiesta... I really wouldn't want to buy my flight tickets for a wrong date :-(

I've took the plunge and got the flights booked. they were only ever increasing in price so had to take a punt. Positive note is several DJ's have now confirmed to be playing at space on the 2nd October (Syrossian, Brandon Block, Mark Knight the ones I know of), so its looking encouraging.

I have booked from 5-11th October but seriously considering tagging on the some extra days at the start as it's looking defo like it's gonna be the 2nd now.

I've had a few mixed ones in the past, however, actually never seen him with Solly in Pacha.

Fair enough, different folks different strokes. His essential mix is still one of my all time faves tho, and his boat party two years ago was marvellous

I've took the plunge and got the flights booked. they were only ever increasing in price so had to take a punt. Positive note is several DJ's have now confirmed to be playing at space on the 2nd October (Syrossian, Brandon Block, Mark Knight the ones I know of), so its looking encouraging.

Didn't know Block had been booked!! It's surely going to be 2nd then!!! Only right that he AND Alex P play the last ever party!!! They started it all!!!!! :)

Guy Gerber looks to be having a good summer.. Very strong lineup's for the Rumours parties.

Not enough time for me to attend annoyingly when I visit next weekend, but I'm sure many others on here will be there.

Guy Gerber looks to be having a good summer.. Very strong lineup's for the Rumours parties.

Not enough time for me to attend annoyingly when I visit next weekend, but I'm sure many others on here will be there.

I definitely will be. Just hope the vibe is good. Beachouse was amazing two years ago. Great setting. Do wonder how free entry will work tho. Might have to get down early.

Still not been to Destino. Does it shaft you on drinks prices Ushuaia style?

@stivi or anyone else - is there any news of any Diynamic activity this summer or have they canned it off after getting f***ed about for the last 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back