*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm just overreacting, just all the new rules introduced in the island is making me feel this way.

Trust me, I've seen hundreds of new "rules" introduced on the island over the years, we are all still here doing the same thing we were doing 15 years ago so I wouldn't worry about it.

The rules are just thought up over the winter to keep people in a job when it's quiet!:eek::eek:

heard Avicii just canceled all his Las Vegas shows for the summer.... no idea why or if/how that might affect other gigs...

supposedly its only the Vegas shows Avicii is cancelling.... i guess we'll see... maybe didn't want to be in that environment with the partying, etc. (not that he'd avoid that elsewhere but its another level there)

If he's seen professionals about alcohol/substance abuse then im sure he would have been told to avoid all possible locations where that may be available , ie his working environment. But who knows

space closing party gossip...from brandon block's FB:

Confirmed myself and the P will be playing the closing of Space this year on the 2nd October

Heard about this a few weeks ago, has to be a don't miss and quite fitting I feel. What a closing its going to be !!!

Heard about this a few weeks ago, has to be a don't miss and quite fitting I feel. What a closing its going to be !!!

I'm thinking I may have to get back over just to go to final space party. It's going to be quite something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back