Ibiza blues

Really strong this year:(

Had it so bad when I came back late August I flew out the next weekend again ! I'm kind of reconciled now for a few weeks but can see myself wanting to go back in late October if the weather is still nice.

Jaw ache, head ache, and very very tired. Im in work first thing tommorow, a day on the sofa it is for me this afternoon
I feel your pain. I dont like having to much time off when I come home but I have heard of lads from around where I live missing flights and end up going straight to work as soon they arrive home..one in a butchers 7 hours after leaving Space..:eek:

I'm already pissed off that I'll be back to reality 2 weeks on Thursday and into recovery mode while kids are at school and I won't be there till a week on sat :lol::mad::(

Me too... Already thinking how depressed I will be when I get back and I havent even gone yet. Only thing kept me going this year is the fact I know I am going back...but after closings it will be next year pfff.. Will be my third time this year lol

I feel your pain. I dont like having to much time off when I come home but I have heard of lads from around where I live missing flights and end up going straight to work as soon they arrive home..one in a butchers 7 hours after leaving Space..:eek:

I wouldn't wish going right to work from Ibiza on my worst enemy :confused:.

We planned it so that we would get back the day that Labor Day Weekend started here in the U.S., so we had four extra days of recovery built in. Worked perfectly.

I still listen to the Ibiza playlist my brother made (esp. since we added songs we heard down there) but I'm sure as soon as the weather starts to get colder, I'll start to miss it more.

The entire
I wouldn't wish going right to work from Ibiza on my worst enemy :confused:.

We planned it so that we would get back the day that Labor Day Weekend started here in the U.S., so we had four extra days of recovery built in. Worked perfectly.

Im sure a lot of the time we are escaping this decaying life we lead here. I havent been for ages as we are saving for so long so we can finally be there for good n leave this dump behind.. Im going over on my own with my daughters ( they are older kids) next month on a property search... Failing that it will be Nth of Majorca . Things have been horriic for me healthwise mentally & physically so my partner whos married to his job will have to be here alone for a few weeks! Prob finding bog basic accomodation will be the hard thing! Even a caravan would do!! Ive got to get away from here. I feel for the utter misery people feel coming back here....

One week on ive still got them. Miss the music, found a track that brought the memories straight back, i miss the buzz of the club nights, miss space, miss music on, miss solomun, miss the soundsystems. Cant wait till the seasons over so i can get back to normal :lol:

3years and I get choked up playibg a certain song- it has bothibg to do with Ibiza but it was playing on the radio on our first eve there.... you never get over it! But November we are off to view places all iver Spain until we have enough to buy a good place on the Island. I feel sad n hecy every day for that place.... x

I know what shes going through.... its not just the end of a holiday, that place does something to you. Thats when we decided to sell up and go but we cant afford any mistakes so although we havent been for a while we are saving. Denia is right opposite Iviza so that will do me for now. Whebn i look at our oucs i can actually snell that hot concrete smell ypu cant describe. - since leavin last time Ive been plagued with heart palpitations and stress abd crying for no reason and thats laated 3 years!!! You have to have been n had these feelings to understand.. save n move, even if its to the mainland or Majorca, u can move to your deeam when u get in your feet. Honeat Ive gone mad aince leaving there...- id be gone bow if i was single.. it's horrible

Stay strong Jimmiz!

I got it real bad, not helped by the fact I've a bad chest infection AND the fact many friends are heading over to Pikes on Monday night

Back