Ibiza blues

Me too! I normally go in June and oct for closings. Its true at least you know that when you are there in Oct everything shuts down and everyone is waiting till next summer till it kicks off again

Serious case of Ibiza blues at the moment as Ireland is in the middle of hurricane Ophelia.
In true Irish fashion the whole country has shutdown and everyone gone on the beer since last night.
Sangria at Sa Trinxa seems a million miles away right now.

No ibiza blues, when u party a lot in ibiza along 51 days in a row , simple as that ,u r just happy that it end as otherwise a question of life and death :lol:

Can't wait for ibiza 18 but with trustful mates from this board (+my contacts from Paris France & all around the world), the new ones have to show their interest/will to join my crew otherwise solo ride is the answer& no delay at all from anyone !
Another year of the Pirate with biggest challenge :cool: (No more Hyte parties (unless Carl cox on lineup) neither cocoon never twice without 3rd one (was disappointed 2 times i wont give a try 3r time , Circoloco or Flower power instead even im not fan of flower Power but better this than boring night i've experienced :D))

Last edited:
Suffering with them now. Feeling mopey and annoyed at being back. . . First day back at work yesterday, everything went wrong and I just wanted my bed :spank: still catching upon sleep, I NEVER sleep before bedtime everyday since monday I find myself dropping off for an hour on the sofa atleast after tea time. Maaan I love this little island :cool:

Weli I dont think it is... what does time matter. Eventually Before we bought our place out there, I realised it wasn’t just the holiday, clubs, bars- ( not that Im too much in to that), it was the freedom. Freedom from everyday demands, the rat race life of the uk, seeing the beauty... sorry to sound like an old school m’am but Its a bloody awful feeling. I got disoriented, felt weird, missed the smells, the people, even the smelly drains! My heart was aching n I felt like a plant that had been ripped up from where it was growing happily n chucked on to an old compost heap. I cried, played the same songs over, despised people... I felt where I was ( uk) was alien. I compared everything to the Spanish way of life and Ibiza. Id cry if a plane went over... so like I said- post away! Ive actually got to spend some weeks in the uk/ family crap, flew in Thursday and I absolutely hate it! How I ever lived in this place is beyond me! I made a couple of good people in here who felt the same . Life in the uk is dead to me, theres nothing Ive missed or ever will. Im not going to say cheer up as thats as good as a kick in the nuts.. Ive no real advice apart from save, save and save and maybe try and get a place- even on the mainland! You may not be on Ibiza but 70/80km is a dam sight nearer than thousands. Cry, sing, sob at photos.. whatever it takes. Sorry for long post. Once its in your heart you will never be at peace until you go back- and even then its demoralising knowing u have to leave...

Weli I dont think it is... what does time matter. Eventually Before we bought our place out there, I realised it wasn’t just the holiday, clubs, bars- ( not that Im too much in to that), it was the freedom. Freedom from everyday demands, the rat race life of the uk, seeing the beauty... sorry to sound like an old school m’am but Its a bloody awful feeling. I got disoriented, felt weird, missed the smells, the people, even the smelly drains! My heart was aching n I felt like a plant that had been ripped up from where it was growing happily n chucked on to an old compost heap. I cried, played the same songs over, despised people... I felt where I was ( uk) was alien. I compared everything to the Spanish way of life and Ibiza. Id cry if a plane went over... so like I said- post away! Ive actually got to spend some weeks in the uk/ family crap, flew in Thursday and I absolutely hate it! How I ever lived in this place is beyond me! I made a couple of good people in here who felt the same . Life in the uk is dead to me, theres nothing Ive missed or ever will. Im not going to say cheer up as thats as good as a kick in the nuts.. Ive no real advice apart from save, save and save and maybe try and get a place- even on the mainland! You may not be on Ibiza but 70/80km is a dam sight nearer than thousands. Cry, sing, sob at photos.. whatever it takes. Sorry for long post. Once its in your heart you will never be at peace until you go back- and even then its demoralising knowing u have to leave...

I love your long post. Thanks. Helps me a bit. I'm definitly thinking about buying a place later in life. For now I'll just have to sit it out till next year.

Well i've done two trips so far this summer (got a third planned for Sept!) and each time i've ended up in floods of tears at the airport waiting for my plane home. Happens every time. Only Ibiza can do this to me.. :)

I know what its like... i sobbed leaving San Javier airport ( as we have a place nr Torrevieja)n didnt care who saw! So sad we are all so destroyed with grief and the only cure is a little island in this big world that grows like part of your heart. I miss it so much. Its my birthday today but I just feel numb..... x

Back