ibiza 2019 observations

Yeah. And car parks a lot fuller than they were this time last year.

Interesting. And long range summer forecast for northern Europe doesn't look anything like as good as last year... and I think that played a massive part last year!

My observation from UK perspective this year, is that Ibiza hotel prices are definitely cheaper.... but flights seem to be MORE expensive. I know weekend flights have always been more than mid-week.... but seems to be a bigger difference than last year.

Interesting. And long range summer forecast for northern Europe doesn't look anything like as good as last year... and I think that played a massive part last year!

My observation from UK perspective this year, is that Ibiza hotel prices are definitely cheaper.... but flights seem to be MORE expensive. I know weekend flights have always been more than mid-week.... but seems to be a bigger difference than last year.
The beaches are absolutely rammo as well from what I saw....

It's not a super popular one, granted, but I'm on Playa Pinet right now "perfectly busy" ?

Gonna brave Cala Comta on Saturday. Heading down super early and then back before it gets unbearable.

Figueretas beach and promenade is a building site. Assume it won't be ready for this summer, as presumably the building work had to stop in June, unless that rule has changed?

Agree about the roads and restaurants being busy for late May. Although I actually found it to be similar as to in 2017, then 2018 seemed quieter again.

Es Vive definitely quieter and they were offering some 'cheap' deals. Seems to have lost a lot of its magic, following Jason Bull selling it to the MiM Group.

Also noticed that the average age in the clubs and in bars had increased and I spotted far fewer younger clubbers. Most 30s+. Although possibly not the case in San Antonio.

clara I heard the figueretas promenade has just been finished. haven't seen it myself yet but friends said so last night.

clara I heard the figueretas promenade has just been finished. haven't seen it myself yet but friends said so last night.

....most of them, but not everything. There is still a big part closed, also this little round place in front of the beach.
from the hotel nautico ebeso direction to dalt villa is also closed

Portinatx is really packed from beginning of July until beginning of September, during the school holidays.
But not now.

Back