*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

i ended up at heart closing on a whim last year and loved the crowd in there. a real mixture of people.

spinksy has a point. it seems that to properly enjoy a night out these days, part of that process is slagging a different night off as 'sell out/mainstream/not underground enough/moody/busy/empty'.

I can imagine that crowd maybe be slightly older?

For someone who is older yes. If I'm wrong correct me but I just think the main difference is just age!

All the events that people are saying have a poor crowd are events that are attended by younger people. So maybe its not the crowd its more the age gap??

This could well be the case. However as an 18 year old. Places like Cream, Dreamscape Club UK etc always had a top vibe. Place went nuts when tunes were dropped. Don't tend to see that as much now. Or hear it from the crowd.

spinksy has a point. it seems that to properly enjoy a night out these days, part of that process is slagging a different night off as 'sell out/mainstream/not underground enough/moody/busy/empty'.

Good club night = one where most of the crowd is on mandy (providing a nice, friendly vibe), music isn't too cheesy and club isn't over-packed due to greed of owners. Fairly simple.

Man......

What is going on with this forum.....??

I'm afraid I'm going to have to have Life of Rye's back.

He's on here for same reason as everyone else. A fondness for the island of Ibiza. His musical taste may be different. His age may be younger. But jeez not everyone is the same. The world would be a terrible, boring place if we were.

Just noticed a couple threads recently where things maybe are getting a little personal imo because someone doesn't conform to their taste......

Sorry just had to say it......

Man......

He's on here for same reason as everyone else. A fondness for the island of Ibiza. His musical taste may be different. His age may be younger...
He's actually 32...;)

Man......

He's on here for same reason as everyone else. A fondness for the island of Ibiza. His musical taste may be different. His age may be younger. But jeez not everyone is the same. The world would be a terrible, boring place if we were.

Just noticed a couple threads recently where things maybe are getting a little personal imo because someone doesn't conform to their taste......

Sorry just had to say it......

His posts have taken a marked negative turn the past few months, coincided with his avatar being removed if my memory serves me right.

He used to be quite chipper and up beat, now it seems he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to contest what others have to say.

That, or is deliberatley posting against the general concensus in an attempt to get a rise.

Back