*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

If you like coked up, arrogant Italians then yeah, it’s the best crowd.

Have you agree with you on this one - the only crowds that I would say are worse are potentially Elrow (flavor of the month party with the most non musically educated crowd on the planet) and Paradise (basically 90% ketty Englishmen).

Even back when I did still enjoy Music On (2015/2016 at a push) I would acknowledge that the crowd was still horrific. Full of sheeplike posers all dressed in black. Always a very moody event but I think the vibe on the dancefloor often reflects the ethos of the party and often the head honcho and you can see that from Carola; he didn't crack a smile until 2017 and that for me is NOT what Ibiza is about.

Even back when I did still enjoy Music On (2015/2016 at a push) I would acknowledge that the crowd was still horrific. Full of sheeplike posers all dressed in black. Always a very moody event but I think the vibe on the dancefloor often reflects the ethos of the party and often the head honcho and you can see that from Carola; he didn't crack a smile until 2017 and that for me is NOT what Ibiza is about.

I’ve never went near music on for those same reasons.

Interesting comments I've read recently regarding crowds etc. Everywhere seems to be getting a slagging off. Which leaves the question. Where to people actually enjoy going on the island?

Best crowd imo is Music On / Solid Grooves and Abode

Worst is Circo / Elrow and Ants (Circo is due to the over crowding though)

A day time session at Bora losing your sh!t. When the place is rammo. Those have been the best times for me.

Space on Sundays was decent. I have only been twice. But Solomun+1 crowd wise has been cool. Slightly older and zero attitude.

I don't care if someone is fat or muscly so I wouldn't comment on that, it's their vibe or attitude that counts, or if they are smiling/dancing (and from videos music on doesnt look too good at all, but iv never been)

It is a little bit annoying that if your a man and go to gym your slagged off on these forums or labeled as the type that stands moody on the dacefloor

Back