*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

I was possibly considering it for next Weds, but I hate being squashed... I guess if it starts at 11pm, there's no quiet time.

just checked the line up and seen it's with tale of us and bedouin too. if they all play the terrace together with JJ then that will be extra-packed while the main room might be a bit roomier. if say TOU are playing the main room though it might be better. if you want to see those artists then I guess it's worth to take a risk.

just checked the line up and seen it's with tale of us and bedouin too. if they all play the terrace together with JJ then that will be extra-packed while the main room might be a bit roomier. if say TOU are playing the main room though it might be better. if you want to see those artists then I guess it's worth to take a risk.

I’m taking the risk on the 12th I think - planning on heading in for Bontan! Wish me luck.....

dc10 is always busy as hell after 1h00am in Terrace, less main room
my wish is to gather 4 people in order to secure dancefloor Paradise Closing., at 2h00 leaving dc10 to pikes , and back 4h30am

For elrow they open an aera on terrace , 1rst row , right side , so the place to be if u want to be close to action n not squeezed

Sayin i love elrow ,not really, last time i left as claptone bored me, Denis ferrer too

i wont go to bmi Dennis ferrer sept 30th but follow a spotlight at "home" on sunday at Zoo project :cool:

i guess Bmi closing should be oct 6th?

Don't tell me its Sven again? :D or Solomun Or Luciano...
Green Velvet? :cool:
the BMI parties ive attended this year was a little dissapointing....Culoede Song :confused:, in Paris this week, they call it Afro house on the add :rolleyes:

To be fair Music On could move to Mars and I would have zero interest!

Unless there is a seriously unusual lineup by Music On standards that is going to be a seriously boring three days!

Bit bizarre from Music On, surely they don’t have the pulling power anymore to get two busy club nights in a row at that time of the year?

Bit bizarre from Music On, surely they don’t have the pulling power anymore to get two busy club nights in a row at that time of the year?

I would have to agree based on the evidence I've seen. But maybe they're hoping a new crowd will be flying in for the Saturday.

Surely the bigger question, is that Amnesia can't be happy with them going head to head with elrow closing?

What about if they were going to use Vista in the day as more of an after party to the Amensia event?

Not sure if that would happen but would be a way to get sunshine hours and also have less impact on Elrow.

To be fair Music On could move to Mars and I would have zero interest!

Unless there is a seriously unusual lineup by Music On standards that is going to be a seriously boring three days!

That is an interesting statement....The people that attend that party are not seriously bored in my opinion

Back