*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

. I know a lot of people who would go back to sankeys if there was nights to attract them.

absolutely. while I agree it's shit that there have been unpaid workers from last season and find it noble if there are people who ignore sankeys because of that now, I personally don't think a lot of people would give a damn about that if sankeys would have secured afterlife - just to name any example really.

Unusual Suspects is proof enough that if the right party is put on, people will attend. I think the fact that there has only steadily been two nights a week at Sankeys this summer - and only one of them busy - has given scorned people the opportunity to say they're "boycotting it".

Pyramid main room with Maceo Plex yesterday was busy. Gave 50 euros in the door.
“Heres ticket plus a free drink cupon.”
”What?”
“Yes, its just one drink, but many oportunities.”
Hehe, guess beeing a bouncer at Amnesia makes you a poet.

Maceo came in alittle late maybe around 01, dont know who warmed up with a nice selection of deep house, Cuartero? Maceo brought alot of people in and the room was maybe 70-80 percent full. He played varied and well, the crowd liked him. He sure can spin. Percussive loops with tech house, techno, progressive house. What I didnt fancy was the dancing podium girls, the vips in the balcony and too much lights. All distractions.
Heard Mathias Kaden for a bit in the club room, better soundsystem there with tighter sound, better mid bass and subs. He played hard for an enthusiastic crowd. Maybe half full club room. Left around 05.

Resistance at Privilege was busy last night. Energetic crowd in main. Vista full with Topping&Eats, doing their thing. Alot of the Vista is vip or backstage from booth and back. Osuna, Beyer in main almost full, but room to breathe and get a drink near the stairs and bars. Saw the guards carry a coma person out. Big night for many, but still nice vibe, not pushy or rude.
Big light production, dancers hanging from the ceiling, and alot of punch in both sound systems. Osuna played very well, and as the room was up for it he could ease off abit in sections.

Tonight is the best ever Paradise Lineup
I 've listene to Jamie jones(Destino), Capriati(Destino), louie Vega(Heart Factory), Richy Ahmed(Pikes Hotel), Waff(Dc10 circoloco) and Luca Cazal(Keep on Dancing) this year in ibz and they didnt disappoint
40617616_1082772668555129_3012546183752056832_o.jpg

Cocoon will suffer this night :D

Last edited:
Resistance at Privilege was busy last night. Energetic crowd in main. Vista full with Topping&Eats, doing their thing. Alot of the Vista is vip or backstage from booth and back. Osuna, Beyer in main almost full, but room to breathe and get a drink near the stairs and bars. Saw the guards carry a coma person out. Big night for many, but still nice vibe, not pushy or rude.
Big light production, dancers hanging from the ceiling, and alot of punch in both sound systems. Osuna played very well, and as the room was up for it he could ease off abit in sections.

I was a bit of a boring wanker and spent 90% of time backstage, but I concur. Great music and good crowd. Dancefloor full from front to back as early as Paco, but plenty of space on the peripherals to chill out. Might be tempted to say my favourite night musically of the season. Pan-Pot in particular worked for me. Struggling to recall if I'd seen them play a full set before. But I definitely will again.

Spoke to a few of the RESISTANCE guys, and they had been concerned that this might've been their weakest date of the 9. But they were very pleased with how it panned out.

Playlist updated here.

Tonight is the best ever Paradise Lineup
I 've listene to Jamie jones(Destino), Capriati(Destino), louie Vega(Heart Factory), Richy Ahmed(Pikes Hotel), Waff(Dc10 circoloco) and Luca Cazal(Keep on Dancing) this year in ibz and they didnt disappoint
40617616_1082772668555129_3012546183752056832_o.jpg

Cocoon will suffer this night :D
I really don't understand why you always bash cocoon even to the point of saying it's shit but still have to go so you can say you're there and get a wristband for the after party :rolleyes:
To be honest from all the bull shit you post on here you're a perfect example of what a wrong with Ibiza it's quite pathetic.
You never used to be such a needy c*** I'm not sure what's changed you but hopefully one day when you and your scenestars f*** off we can resume some normality on Ibiza instead of the this horrendous path it's undergone with the photo and video crew f***ing up everyone's enjoyment.

u didnt read well.
i ve wrote that the 2 parties last year was shit and i keep my position even u got 90% here worshipping this party , the after party was nice wether Benimussa park/Km5

i ve said here that cocoon ive attended last aug was nice, more because of Cassy than headliner...
and TBH This Paradise is far more attractive than cocoon, even having Cassy i like very much.

ps:Too much people worshippin sven? :D i dont bash any party , i just give my real impression, without caring what the mass can think,i saw sven ims, destino, did i wrote he play shit, i just wrote it was OK music, are u expecting me to say he is GOD? :rolleyes: (maybe for u but not me by far )
Same apply for S+1, not good for 2 ive attended this year, better last year, awful 1rst time....

Last edited:
You say you don't care what the mass will think but you upload 60+ pics and videos for each night or day thing you go to over months of the year. If that's not caring what the mass thinks then maybe you don't understand what's important.
In fact I just don't think you do understand. It's not about worshipping sven, but just about everyone who goes to cocoon even without sven say what a breath of fresh air the crowd is. Compared to these places you worship and spend the night posing for f***ing pictures to upload over 3 months since you were even there is laughable :rolleyes:
You come across very narrow minded and you think your opinion is fact like you're a god of clubbing, you beg for after party invites online mate. It's tragic :lol:

this post was about Paradise (a party a lot of people bash btw) , with a little irony about Cocoon but not a bashing, and not at all about ME :D
Im sorry if that hurt ur feeling :lol:, Keep calm its digestion time :cool:
ps:i forgot to talk about LA troya on wednesday at Heart , that is an underrated party

Unusual Suspects is proof enough that if the right party is put on, people will attend. I think the fact that there has only steadily been two nights a week at Sankeys this summer - and only one of them busy - has given scorned people the opportunity to say they're "boycotting it".

Luna City Express for we are sankeys this Sat - great booking that

u didnt read well.
i ve wrote that the 2 parties last year was shit and i keep my position even u got 90% here worshipping this party , the after party was nice wether Benimussa park/Km5

i ve said here that cocoon ive attended last aug was nice, more because of Cassy than headliner...
and TBH This Paradise is far more attractive than cocoon, even having Cassy i like very much.

ps:Too much people worshippin sven? :D i dont bash any party , i just give my real impression, without caring what the mass can think,i saw sven ims, destino, did i wrote he play shit, i just wrote it was OK music, are u expecting me to say he is GOD? :rolleyes: (maybe for u but not me by far )
Same apply for S+1, not good for 2 ive attended this year, better last year, awful 1rst time....

Louie Vega sucks.

You missed the point. (Although I do really think he sucks and don’t care what industry people think)
sorry, i'm not perceptive enough to understand the hidden point of your three word sentence.

his selections might not be to your taste, but i'm pretty sure there's no denying vega has done a lot for the music and scene

Back