*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Anyone got any feedback on DNS/Abode at Amnesia. Looks like it’s going quite well - against the odds - on Facebook.

Anyone got any feedback on DNS/Abode at Amnesia. Looks like it’s going quite well - against the odds - on Facebook.

It will return next season no doubt based on the numbers.. It of course is unknown to the wider world but they have it on possibly the safest night of the week they don't exactly have much comp

It will return next season no doubt based on the numbers.. It of course is unknown to the wider world but they have it on possibly the safest night of the week they don't exactly have much comp

Also costs of the production and DJ's comes in to it, I bet the likes of Van Dyk, Fatboy Slim and further back Eric Prydz & Calvin Harris were on a packet for Cream. So Amnesia may be making more with say 75% capacity for DNS/Abode than they were for 100% capacity a few years ago with Cream.

Not been in a while. Third party hearsay is that last night was a quiet one.
I suspect they are feeling the effects like everybody else. They have launched a 2 drinks for €20 workers drink deal, which I believe Together are running as well.

Not been in a while. Third party hearsay is that last night was a quiet one.
I suspect they are feeling the effects like everybody else. They have launched a 2 drinks for €20 workers drink deal, which I believe Together are running as well.

Over all or just the terrace? I know it is only 30secs but main room video Darius put up looked decent. But not surprised as it’s such a big venue for some debut nights...

I wonder if Afterlife is cutting into them

From the term's of what i have heard the crowd has been like at Afterlife, my guess is the answer is yes. I'm not out to Ibiza this year but have a few friends who've been this season and i mentioned in another post my sister is there with her husband now. All reports i've heard from Afterlife is that the music has been real solid and the crowd downright awful. I would say Afterlife has officially surpassed Music On as the "cool" party to go to which we can all argue is either good or bad but I'd argue that's no surprise with a move to a venue like Hi.

The crowd at Afterlife is really not thaaat bad. People are making it sound like a Martin Garrix crowd. It’s a mixed crowd, which is good, but there are a lot of people who don’t know the music that well. So there is some standing around and for some of the bigger songs, there’s not that crowd pop you’d expect.

The crowd at Afterlife is really not thaaat bad. People are making it sound like a Martin Garrix crowd. It’s a mixed crowd, which is good, but there are a lot of people who don’t know the music that well. So there is some standing around and for some of the bigger songs, there’s not that crowd pop you’d expect.
I agree! When I went it was a mixed nice crowd... You get people standing around or may not know the music that well at nights/parties too

Back