*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Not a new thing in amnesia. It’s been like that plenty of times at cream events. I’ve seen the venue so full that clubbers literally burst through closed fire escapes and that has happened more than once. It’s the venue more than elrow I think. Although the bloody inflatables can’t help.

This, once saw Calvin Harris at Cream in 2013 and while the atmosphere was electric you did wonder what would happen if there was a fire. That was back when they had the daft terrace layout for Cream where the exit, main room/terrace entrance and steps to the toilets were all in the same corner, at least they dont do that now.

This, once saw Calvin Harris at Cream in 2013 and while the atmosphere was electric you did wonder what would happen if there was a fire. That was back when they had the daft terrace layout for Cream where the exit, main room/terrace entrance and steps to the toilets were all in the same corner, at least they dont do that now.

Don’t they do this layout for Elrow still?

Just been to elrow for the first time and just left an hour later. What an absolute shitshow of a place you can't even move your f***ing arms. If there's ever a fire in there everyone is dead.

A disgrace they are allowed sell that many tickets.

We went early August last year, the Main Room was fine and as expected but the terrace was absolutely horrific. 8 of us got stuck in the walkway into the terrace with the dancers on stilts, bouncers launching people back against the walls. Anyway think we lasted 20 minutes in the terrace before we went back into the Main Room. Never going back.

We went early August last year, the Main Room was fine and as expected but the terrace was absolutely horrific. 8 of us got stuck in the walkway into the terrace with the dancers on stilts, bouncers launching people back against the walls. Anyway think we lasted 20 minutes in the terrace before we went back into the Main Room. Never going back.

going to the most popular party on the island in the most popular month of the year and still people seem to be surprised that others had the same idea :) I long stopped recommending the party to ibiza newbies among friends.

going to the most popular party on the island in the most popular month of the year and still people seem to be surprised that others had the same idea :) I long stopped recommending the party to ibiza newbies among friends.

You'd be lucky to find Elrow quiet enough to enjoy... As you would the likes of Circoloco - all season long.

September from my experience has generally been comfortable

Would like to know what you class as comfortable - Been twice to Elrow. First time in Space and that was September. I left at 1am. Didn't help that Ants ended and everyone crossed the road

I think it all depends on what you expect. If Elrow terrace is too busy, I would move to Elrow City (main).
Depends on the theme too...for Sambodromo and Far West they have this giant figures coming in with security around it, that sucks because they take too much room.

I have to add the main room was fine with a nice bit of room to move but the music would make you want to hang yourself. I don't mind some tech house but the brand eats everything was playing was horrific.

Anyway I've had a great week and spent the majority of it sober which has been a new and enjoyable experience for me. Maybe I've turned a corner? Maybe not..

I have to add the main room was fine with a nice bit of room to move but the music would make you want to hang yourself. I don't mind some tech house but the brand eats everything was playing was horrific.

Anyway I've had a great week and spent the majority of it sober which has been a new and enjoyable experience for me. Maybe I've turned a corner? Maybe not..
Claptone is in the main room this saturday when im there...meh.

It was not a problem for me Cream 2013 with Calvin Harris and Elrow Closing at Space in 2016…it’s like we are talking about different nights haha, “enough” space in my opinion.

However, after reading you guys I am really concerned about attending Elrow again, I really looking forward to it on 28th of July, but If you are right…

About the music it’s clear is not the best, but if we contrast it to Kehakuma I’d prefer Elrow “TBH” like you say haha. Kehakuma is good if you feel like to taking a nap ...…I am not talking about the taste, the thing I want to point out is if you say Elrow is “boring” “the same all the time” Kehakuma was the same too, even Villalobos or Luciano…but in Elrow you have an original party at least.

Where would you choose for Saturdays, Black Cofee???

Apart from that, anyone knows if you can park in Amnesia until the next midday? I’m thinking about going by car, have a previous drink, enjoy the party, going back by taxi and take the car the next day, do you see it doable?

Best wishes for everyone and sorry for my English…

It was not a problem for me Cream 2013 with Calvin Harris and Elrow Closing at Space in 2016…it’s like we are talking about different nights haha, “enough” space in my opinion.

However, after reading you guys I am really concerned about attending Elrow again, I really looking forward to it on 28th of July, but If you are right…

About the music it’s clear is not the best, but if we contrast it to Kehakuma I’d prefer Elrow “TBH” like you say haha. Kehakuma is good if you feel like to taking a nap ...…I am not talking about the taste, the thing I want to point out is if you say Elrow is “boring” “the same all the time” Kehakuma was the same too, even Villalobos or Luciano…but in Elrow you have an original party at least.

Where would you choose for Saturdays, Black Cofee???

Apart from that, anyone knows if you can park in Amnesia until the next midday? I’m thinking about going by car, have a previous drink, enjoy the party, going back by taxi and take the car the next day, do you see it doable?

Best wishes for everyone and sorry for my English…

Back in the day everyone arrived and left Amnesia in a car driven by themselves. I'm actually ashamed of myself for some of the states I drove away from that car park in.

Thankfully nowadays the law is much more stringent.

A HUGE week for Circoloco next week - take the top line away for me it’s right up my street!

They are up against a massive week for Pyramid with the Solomun takeover - but it’s peak season so I would assume both are going to heaving.

Attachments

• 4D2B0BBE-044E-4C25-8FF1-03798F5FB0C8.jpeg
    4D2B0BBE-044E-4C25-8FF1-03798F5FB0C8.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 113
As suggested earlier, clear pattern emerging with Circo's booking policy this summer. Definitely highlights why it is beneficial to release your line-ups a week advance.

Back