*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

way too many DJs - massive turnoff. in any room there should be a max of 3 - the graveyard shifter, the peaktime detonator, and the second wind/dregs sweeper. approx 2+ hours each. what they're doing in is just trying to cram in as many big names as they can without a thought to how it will all sound. Unless they're all coordinated beforehand, it's going to sound disjointed.

How many people stay in the one room for 6 hours, though (unless it's a one room club with no chillout zone)? I'm very bad when I'm on it - I wander from room to room (unless there's someone I'm really keen on) and probably spend more time chilling and chatting than dancing. :spank: :lol:

Some terrible Tory shouts over the last few pages!! How dare the working classes have a good time hey? Why are you so arsed about what others get up to and why can’t a mechanic blow his wedge the same way as a yacht owner? Strange argument!

Its not that he can't blow his wedge the same way as a yacht owner.... Only it is obvious the super yacht owner can justify popping corks off of 250euro bottles. Not someone on an average wage

Whether they have or not, the only people they’ve got to justify popping corks on €250 bottles is themselves, they’ll be paying it back whether they’ve maxed out a card or they’ve saved it! Good luck to them.

No you're right it's totally up to them and it doesn't effect me... But I like to make my money go further which is why I go to Ibiza up to 3 times a year

Not sure I'm understanding the argument here. Of course anyone is entitled to go to Ibiza and spend. I like to go and know I can comfortably afford to spend what I am spending without worrying about coming home to a big debt. But then again I'm in my 40's. Have I completely missed this point here?

settimes for dc10 this monday

GARDEN
18:00 - 19:30 SOSSA
19:30 - 21:30 Dj Tennis
21:30 - 23:30 Guy Gerber

TERRACE
20:00 - 21:30 Acid Mondays
21:30 - 23:30 Edward
23:30 - 01:00 Honey Dijon
01:00 - 02:30 Jackmaster
02:30 - 04:30 The Martinez Brothers
04:30 - 06:00 &ME

MAIN ROOM
20:00 - 21:30 Youandewan
21:30 - 23:00 Spacetravel
23:00 - 00:30 Steve Rachmad
00:30 - 02:00 Ben Klock
02:00 - 03:00 Henrik Schwarz (LIVE)
03:00 - 04:30 Peggy Gou
04:30 - 06:00 KONSTANTIN

tennis followed by GG in the garden sounds fantastic!

then it's a weird one in the main room, klock followed by henrik and then peggy before konstantin...don't you think it's a little strange order?

That main room line up is insane

If people are in the vip sections popping bottles and having a good time then that's no problem, don't care if he can or can't afford it, if they are there to party its no problem.

Imo the type of 'vip' that's harming ibiza is the weathly type with no clue or idea about the music but just curious about ibiza and therefore book vip, but then they basically spend the night just observing the real punters, adding nothing to the vibe or atmosphere.

Some terrible Tory shouts over the last few pages!! How dare the working classes have a good time hey? Why are you so arsed about what others get up to and why can’t a mechanic blow his wedge the same way as a yacht owner? Strange argument!
It's a joke pal, whether he is a car mechanic or a lawyer, point being that maxing a high interest credit card at Ushuaia whilst burst on benzo is why the island has went the way it has in recent years.

His job has nothing to do with it, just I met a guy called Lee from Canning Town who happened to be a car mechanic last year who was living well beyond his means.

As for being a Tory comment.....

It's a joke pal, whether he is a car mechanic or a lawyer, point being that maxing a high interest credit card at Ushuaia whilst burst on benzo is why the island has went the way it has in recent years.

His job has nothing to do with it, just I met a guy called Lee from Canning Town who happened to be a car mechanic last year who was living well beyond his means.

As for being a Tory comment.....
Behave, the Island is what you want it to be, you can be who you want wherever you want that’s the beauty of it! It’s divvies judging others that they know nothing about that ruin the vibe! Live and let live, there’s something for everyone whether they max their cards or not!

If people are in the vip sections popping bottles and having a good time then that's no problem, don't care if he can or can't afford it, if they are there to party its no problem.

Imo the type of 'vip' that's harming ibiza is the weathly type with no clue or idea about the music but just curious about ibiza and therefore book vip, but then they basically spend the night just observing the real punters, adding nothing to the vibe or atmosphere.
The yacht owners basically!

Not sure I'm understanding the argument here. Of course anyone is entitled to go to Ibiza and spend. I like to go and know I can comfortably afford to spend what I am spending without worrying about coming home to a big debt. But then again I'm in my 40's. Have I completely missed this point here?
No mate, we’re in the same age bracket, you’re probably the same as me and don’t even pay attention to what mechanics and yacht owners are doing on their nights out because you’re too busy enjoying yourself!

The Martinez brothers playing Dance 90's :cool:
Hope Capriat will put put some House flavours in his Techno mix :D
Was wondering kind of mix he will play at Louie Vega-s party this Tuesday

Back