*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Such a UKIP thing to say, what's it got to do with you the quality of food someone eats when they go to the island.....

Enjoy yourself and stop noticing whether someone is eating tinned spuds or dining in the finest restaurants

What about the Fresh Spinach leafs...

I wasn't aware people were taking Benzo?? Or are you referring to Ket?

Whilst we are on observations - Ants Ushuaia is very bad for Ket... Groups of Spanish make there way in and then just stand there gormless watching not even moving. This isn't new but it seemed worse for me on this occasion. VIBE KILLERS!

What about the Fresh Spinach leafs...

I wasn't aware people were taking Benzo?? Or are you referring to Ket?

Whilst we are on observations - Ants Ushuaia is very bad for Ket... Groups of Spanish make there way in and then just stand there gormless watching not even moving. This isn't new but it seemed worse for me on this occasion. VIBE KILLERS!
I suspect most people who buy gear thinking it's gear are actually buying benzo and / or other cutting agents. But I could have said ket, it's rife amongst the youngsters I work with.

Not a massive fan of spinach myself but I hear it's great for the morning after a heavy one.

Benzos2.jpg

If u were stacked between people I can understand that it s not very funny experience u should plan plan B Heart Hibiza Do not Sit ,a freind was there.

In Rammy clubs ,Always find spot and don't move from it. Having a pack of 5 people minimum, help to fight against sardins effect
Try Circoloco dc10 Terrace along Opening/Closing:D

Just been to elrow for the first time and just left an hour later. What an absolute shitshow of a place you can't even move your f***ing arms. If there's ever a fire in there everyone is dead.

A disgrace they are allowed sell that many tickets.
Not a new thing in amnesia. It’s been like that plenty of times at cream events. I’ve seen the venue so full that clubbers literally burst through closed fire escapes and that has happened more than once. It’s the venue more than elrow I think. Although the bloody inflatables can’t help.

Just been to elrow for the first time and just left an hour later. What an absolute shitshow of a place you can't even move your f***ing arms. If there's ever a fire in there everyone is dead.

A disgrace they are allowed sell that many tickets.

It is garbage! The music is terrible too. The problem is social media. Majority want to say been or be seen there and not there for the music. It will soon pass

I would never ever return to Elrow and many people won't once they have been once and this will kill it eventually. They are cashing in on it quick as they realise this no doubt.

I mean it looks cool right but in reality when you are there it is not fun getting wacked over the head by a palm tree and getting freaked about by people walking around on stilts.... The Spanish love it though they like getting high on Ket and just standing still and watching

It is garbage! The music is terrible too. The problem is social media. Majority want to say been or be seen there and not there for the music. It will soon pass

I would never ever return to Elrow and many people won't once they have been once and this will kill it eventually. They are cashing in on it quick as they realise this no doubt.

I mean it looks cool right but in reality when you are there it is not fun getting wacked over the head by a palm tree and getting freaked about by people walking around on stilts.... The Spanish love it though they like getting high on Ket and just standing still and watching
Couldn’t agree more with that post. Tried it once in Space, the elrow room was terrible, nicely topped off by Seth Troxler playing absolute garbage. Thankfully Kehakuma on the Terrace saved the day.

Couldn’t agree more with that post. Tried it once in Space, the elrow room was terrible, nicely topped off by Seth Troxler playing absolute garbage. Thankfully Kehakuma on the Terrace saved the day.

I might have went to the same one. Seth was playing generic tech house but Pachanga boys played some suspenseful techno in the terrace. And thus begun my love affair with the Space Terrace

Loved kehakuma. Nick Curly & marc houle were fantastic one of my favourite nights at space, when enter was about

Back