*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Hawtin closing the garden sounds an absolute nightmare IMO - the garden is not a place for monotonous techno.

Personally, I would like to see (and think it could be) Damian Lazarus who closes the garden.
Agreed on Hawtin however he doesn't have to play a full on techno set. I was assuming Lazarus plays the main room. S

You won't see them until the weekend at the very earliest mate. Anytime from Friday onwards. Keep an eye on the circoloco instagram and facebook pages.

Set times will show if it is a good night or not for the customer. Apollonia in the garden should not be missed

A HUGE week for Circoloco next week - take the top line away for me it’s right up my street!

They are up against a massive week for Pyramid with the Solomun takeover - but it’s peak season so I would assume both are going to heaving.

on this. interesting to see richie playing dc10 the night before he plays resistance with playdifferently showcase type thing...

on this. interesting to see richie playing dc10 the night before he plays resistance with playdifferently showcase type thing...

Yeah that is strange.

Richie has just lost all appeal to me and has done so since about 2012/2013. Would defiantly swerve any event where he is headlining and often the same can be said where he is curating.

Yeah that is strange.

Richie has just lost all appeal to me and has done so since about 2012/2013. Would defiantly swerve any event where he is headlining and often the same can be said where he is curating.

Good move. Don't want the wankpuffin to push a speaker on your head do you

How busy was Pyramid last night?

Be interested to see what Solomun can do for Pyramid

The night I went which was Eats B2B Madonna it was empty

How busy was Pyramid last night?

Be interested to see what Solomun can do for Pyramid

The night I went which was Eats B2B Madonna it was empty

I didn't go but judging by the pictures it was certainly busier than the one you went a week ago.

yeah next monday will be very interesting - one because of solomun, but also because of the circoloco line up that just surfaced last night.

A HUGE week for Circoloco next week - take the top line away for me it’s right up my street!

They are up against a massive week for Pyramid with the Solomun takeover - but it’s peak season so I would assume both are going to heaving.

Take away the top row of DJs and it would be even better...

I didn't go but judging by the pictures it was certainly busier than the one you went a week ago.

yeah next monday will be very interesting - one because of solomun, but also because of the circoloco line up that just surfaced last night.

Just heard from someone that went and said it was quiet

What will likely happen is a nice even spread!!! Both nights being superb

forgot to put it in the contract? :) I'd be fuming if I was resistance.

These guys (I’d have thought) would be pretty tight on this stuff when you do worldwide events on the scale they do?

Maybe they are relying on people like @craig72 going Monday and then having to see Richie again the next day...

more weird as it's a playdifferently takeover of resistance, so pretty much hawtins own party/brand. it should be in his own interest that people go to privilege

Back