*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

this what the girl housin hard rock wrote june 5th

My favorite club... DC10!
My favorite party... Circoloco!
Monday nights in Ibiza!
The truth? Yesterday wasn’t so good. Music was ok... not as good as last year, even though amazing DJs were playing... but, it’s very sad that all the kids (people I mean. I forget than I’m not a child anymore) are doing drugs, and nobody is there for the music anymore.
It’s so so stupid! Ibiza is amazing, the music is great, and people just come here to get f***ed up. You turn your head and you see kids taking Extasy or Trips or God only knows what they put in their mouth. Sniffing lines of Cocaine while standing on the dance floor... and talking. They don’t shut up! Like chicks in a coffee shop. Really! I f***en couldn’t enjoy the music with all the talking. And pushing! So... what can I say... I wish for people to just get high on Music. Like I do. And for DC10 to be like it used to be. All about the music.
I hope next time will be better
1f60d.png
@ Circoloco at DC10

Why can’t people enjoy drugs and music?

Sounds like she has an agenda to push.

Why can’t people enjoy drugs and music?

Sounds like she has an agenda to push.
People can enjoy both music and drugs together, but I think the point she's making is that she felt that a lot of people were only there for the latter.
I think she is saying people were more concerned with sniffing coke and chatting shite on the dance floor and not even listening to the music.

In that case bizarre that she would find herself in DC10 to be honest. Hardly an entry-point club :lol:

DC10 is a lot 'better' than it used to be surely ?

Yeah it's not as if people didn't openly take drugs on the circo dancefloor in the past .... much more so than now because you have to pay security 50 Euros to do that now or so I hear :lol: It's more the case that there's way too many motormouth cokeheads and zig-zagging ketheads looking for somewhere to go and something to do when they're high.

Ket craze killed off the London scene. The zombies also deflated much of the fun in DC-10. It's still probably not as obnoxious a drug as coke though ... super-egos popping up all over the place and then going defensive-aggressive as it wears off.... all too much drama for happy night out.
Hardly anyone took ket before Mephedrone was banned. It’s a shame everyone didn’t go back to pills, as you say, ket killed the London scene.

Monday nights in Ibiza!
The truth? Yesterday wasn’t so good. Music was ok... not as good as last year, even though amazing DJs were playing... but, it’s very sad that all the kids (people I mean. I forget than I’m not a child anymore) are doing drugs, and nobody is there for the music anymore.
It’s so so stupid! Ibiza is amazing, the music is great, and people just come here to get f***ed up. You turn your head and you see kids taking Extasy or Trips or God only knows what they put in their mouth. Sniffing lines of Cocaine while standing on the dance floor... and talking. They don’t shut up! Like chicks in a coffee shop. Really! I f***en couldn’t enjoy the music with all the talking. And pushing! So... what can I say... I wish for people to just get high on Music. Like I do. And for DC10 to be like it used to be. All about the music.
1f60d.png
@ Circoloco at DC10

Is this someone of importance or just a random commenter? :confused: Also I thought that the security at DC is such that now you have to be very discrete and can't just take stuff out on the dancefloor? This person seems to be so 'shocked' I'd be amazed if they'd been to a club before tbh.

Monday nights in Ibiza!
1f60d.png
@ Circoloco at DC10

Fun sponge.

I ll let u know if ill met her by chance in ibz...so many people to meet soon :cool: but still trying to stretch contacts
opening 18, one bloke gave me some drug,didnt have time to say NO and finally , i put it in my bag, wanted to give to mate next day, but the paper torn and no more drug :lol:

Monday nights in Ibiza!
1f60d.png
@ Circoloco at DC10

She is right though - Majority of the people in those main rooms are just stood there in another world. Granted there are people that are dancing but the majority are using too much ket and in my opinion ruining the atmosphere

You cannot enjoy the music in the main rooms it is impossible unless you enjoy moshing, people standing on your feet or having to continually allow some one past

DC10 is my favourite club though but for the 10 hours you spend in the garden on the opening/closing

How can you dance on k? I took it a few times but couldn't think of anything worse than it in a club situation..or are you even getting k at all...

It killed the nyc club scene when I was there years ago for 2 summers..people lying around in twilo trying to stand up against the sweat dripping walls..

Three stages of K in my experience. Only the 1st stage is good for a clubbing environment. The second stage should be reserved for back at your hotel or living room post club. And the last stage should be avoided unless you're a certified headcase. Depending on its potency and your own tolerance, it's easy to get carried away and overdo it especially if you're not a regular user. And lets face it, lots of people only do it in Ibiza - especially at DC10.

Back