*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

its a spititual thing, i came to ibz to party ,not to sleep :cool:
i used to do 4 days in a row ,i wanted to challenge myself for ibz aug 17
No booze along parties, lot of ginger dry fruits, fudge candies, water, gums,lolly
lot of water ,aquarius, mixed tonic fresh juice , lot of almonds ,lot of coffees ,coke
i just bought some medic for cramps & will ask for medics for eyes recovery when ill see my doc
I dont stand in the clubs and dont need booze in order to dance (eg float the boat with dj oliver Roger Sanchez Dj sneak, i was the only one dancing along first 20mn, then booze came and people came into the dancefloor), feets were burning but i had my scholl Cream to ease the pain

going back but without nightime parties such as many old chap here :D
5jwd9k.jpg

Do people actually genuinely like Black Coffee on the island? His style is very different from the usual "techy" music that's played in 80% of the main clubs - e.g. with a much slower bpm. I do hope so (i.e. I'm not criticizing), but I'm just trying to establish whether it's genuine interest or more like passing curiosity.
From what I'm hearing he's smashing it with the locals

From what I'm hearing he's smashing it with the locals
I'm from South Africa that's why I'm asking. He's a superstar in SA as well, I just don't know how people on the island (locals & visitors) feel about his music. It is quite different for mainstream Ibiza clubs.

For me personally, his usual tracks are quite 'commercial' by South African standards (even though he plays deep house), so his general sound is quite common in South Africa. Bear in mind though, we are a deep house nation - so I'd classify it as 'commercial' deep...if that makes sense.

Kudos to the man though - he's done extremely well (he's obviously the #1 DJ down here), and is fantastic in person.

Saturday is Elrow bro, u miss a huge party , ive been 3 times august and cant wait for clsoing sept 30th
my big regret from opening is to leave elrow opening 3am in order to see Black coffe opening, even with a free guestlsit i will chooe to pay 70€ for Elrow

there is no mood at Black coffee party, unless if music were great, we can pass by ,the mood is at amnesia that day

I was planning to go the week after, in fact I had a better lineup than your 3 parties. But as I explained to you, I ran out of energy that day cuz I went to Formentera in the daytime and the partying was getting too much. I couldn't plan Formentera on any other day. Tix sold out the day before too for El Row.

I know Hï gets a bad rap, but I genuinely liked Black Coffees night. It was busy but you still had room to dance and him and Damian Lazarus went B2B at the end. Something like that isn't gonna happen again and I was do happy to be a part of it. I shook Black Coffees hand and you guys know only one arm of his works too!

I got compliments about my Space shirt too inside haha.

*sigh*, I miss it. never laughed so hard as during its heyday - it's not the same on facebook cos you don't have the anonymity to be a complete arse

was particularly funny/savage* whenever someone off the Defected board washed up on there by mistake

*I know a few of them in real life and they're all softies really
yeah there were a few gold members on there for sure, not a place for the thin-skinned either !

is there any people that went to the end of Cream , music on party?

i was wondering if amnesia is the only club that throw goodies at the end of the party

Eric Morillo usb key at opening, cellphone clip at Hyte (didnt succed to catch Hyte Tshirt /wavefan), TShirts at Elrow ...

soon appearing on ebay....
i dont need ebay i got friend tha got stalls in famous touristic place in Paris :cool:, no need to pay more taxes :D
i'm thinking to sell all my Ibz tshirt that dont fit me anymore includin some new one such space ibz tank top S size :mad: :rolleyes:, sell the la tore cd 2017 i found at pikes :cool: & some ibz free wavefans :lol:, the usb key of Ethno house i bought from a dj ..

Challenge for ibz closing is to grab all amnesia tshirts, meaning lasting to the end of the party 8h00am & jump & catch tshirts , quiet easy as 95% of people are f***ed up :D
Elrow tix is 80€, if i grab 2 elrow tshirts at the end of the elrow closing, looks like the party will be at fair price :lol:i mean 40€
Hyte Tshirts & cellphone clips & more OCB tshirts at the 2 pool parties i'll go for sure

Always have a laugh :lol: when seeing people buying Hi or Ushuaia merchandising o_O
The only merchandising i buy is parties from friends, such as Zoo project, If u know u know ,Resistance and glitterbox &,exception Louie Vega & Anane Vega 25€, House music Reprezent :p
at dc10 i forgot my lighter and bought a 6€ lighter :confused:, same for pacha solomun, i forgot my wavefan and bought a 9€ smal thin wood pacha wavefan, as i ued to bring 5-10 free wavefans each trip.

Back