*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

The terrace was closed last year as well for Maceos night.

Maceo doesn't have lot of luck in Ibiza , first 2 years competing against Carl cox at space and Amnesia and now against Privilege, hi and Amnesia !

He only had one year competing against Cox since his night started last year for the first time

confirmed. currently the terrace is open on every night apart from tuesdays. this might change again in september when other nights get a little quieter - as in june when the terrace is closed sometimes. and while I love pacha´s rooftop terrace (because it´s so ibiza), I personally don´t think it´s a big downer if it´s closed - you can still have a breather and smoke and chat with people in the patio right after the main entrance and before you get inside the venue. I´ve spent countless hours there over the years.

thanks man!

were still not sure if to do hot since 82 instead of carola on a friday september 1.

the up terrace is usually where we hang out.

anyways i guess this will be decided when we reach ibiza.

I should have specified. prices for all parties at pacha from 4th september onwards will go down.

Im only joshing with yer stivi

In all seriousness, I love Pacha. But my Sept trip this year is Mon to Thurs and my only real option (for what I want from my trip) is Mosaic. I really want to do Privi on that night:(

Im only joshing with yer stivi

I know. but it still made me aware the post wasn´t very clear.

right, these are new pre-sale prices for parties at pacha, event dates 4th september and onwards, on sale now.

flower power 40€
mosaic 40€
my house 40€
FMIF 50€ (keep in mind september dates are all without david guetta, he´s back for the closing which doesn´t change prices)
labyrinth 40€
pure pacha 50€
solomun+1 60€

anyone that has already bought a ticket (on spotlight that is) can benefit of the lower prices by cancelling their old ticket and getting a new one.

I know. but it still made me aware the post wasn´t very clear.

right, these are new pre-sale prices for parties at pacha, event dates 4th september and onwards, on sale now.

flower power 40€
mosaic 40€
my house 40€
FMIF 50€ (keep in mind september dates are all without david guetta, he´s back for the closing which doesn´t change prices)
labyrinth 40€
pure pacha 50€
solomun+1 60€

anyone that has already bought a ticket (on spotlight that is) can benefit of the lower prices by cancelling their old ticket and getting a new one.

I wonder if Hi is hurting Pacha. Are people blowing their VIP spend at Hi rather than Pacha? Or is it just the fact that numbers are down a little this year?

@stivi how is Woomoon doing this year? As good as last year?
Planning to go to the closing party to experience it at least once... but I wouldn't want to be in an over-packed place...

(I posted this question a few days ago but it was just during the Black Coffee debate so I think nobody saw it ;-), so... sorry for the double post ;-))

@stivi how is Woomoon doing this year? As good as last year?
Planning to go to the closing party to experience it at least once... but I wouldn't want to be in an over-packed place...

(I posted this question a few days ago but it was just during the Black Coffee debate so I think nobody saw it ;-), so... sorry for the double post ;-))

yeah it´s been going really well this summer too. it will get busy for sure - just go really early so you´ll get the best of it.

first post in a lonnnnnnng time. hello everyone!

i was also very much a circoloco onto cocoon regular and they were good times.

but you can't ride the crest of a wave forever and times change. Forget circoloco into coocon, i remember we love into circoloco for those legendary monday morning sessions.

Over the years, Circoloco has been gradually ending later, mainly because of two things. 1) the after hour ban from 2008 changed the dynamic of things fundamentally and 2) however late the end time got, nobody wanted to leave.

Lastly, as glorious as it was doing the combo whilst that period lasted, it would be beyond charitable for dc10 to kick out a full club of eager punters just so they can go somewhere else.

People still do the combo, maybe not quite as many as before, and you probably now have to choose one or the other but that's no bad thing IMO.

Circoloco and Cocoon, almost more than any other events in Ibiza, have always placed massive value in just throwing a good party and not always being concerned 100% about the bottom line. In the last few years when Cocoon lost the likes of Dice and Carola and Hawtin, numbers might have suffered but the spirit of the party probably strengthened actually.

Both parties are titans of the Ibiza scene and about as authentic as it gets on the island. It's hard to imagine Mondays without them!!

x

Hey grego,
I know this is nothing at all to do with this post but I cannot seem to find how or where I can PM you on here so, forgive me!
I came across your posts about the school system in ibiza and would love to talk with you about your experiences with your children. I am moving over next year with my son who is 9 and would love to hear your advice/thoughts/words of wisdom as I'm finding it really hard to come across anything online to do with schooling over there that wasn't posted at least 5 years ago! Please drop me a PM and then I can reply straight back to it. (Cannot find how to do it for the life of me ) Thanks and thanks again in advance!
Kiah

Hey grego,
I know this is nothing at all to do with this post but I cannot seem to find how or where I can PM you on here so, forgive me!
I came across your posts about the school system in ibiza and would love to talk with you about your experiences with your children. I am moving over next year with my son who is 9 and would love to hear your advice/thoughts/words of wisdom as I'm finding it really hard to come across anything online to do with schooling over there that wasn't posted at least 5 years ago! Please drop me a PM and then I can reply straight back to it. (Cannot find how to do it for the life of me ) Thanks and thanks again in advance!
Kiah
Here if you need , all year resident, 1 lad 7 so got info on schools .

Find my business on fb

Ibizatransport Uk if you want to pm/chat

i went to pacha twice since friday - hot since 82 & sunday solomun.

hot since 82 was bad didn't like his music

cassy was okay & then a bit of b2b.

I didn't like the night.

sunday am just done with solomun & it was a perfect night he really took it to the next level.

Back