*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

of course the net and social media help a lot. and yeah everyone knows that elrow´s recipe for success is the show rather than the music.

I would also add that social media will and can make a night....

I would put my house on it that Elrow would be half as busy if it wasn't for videos of inflatables and confetti being shared around the net.
I can atleast say I have done it but I would never entertain Elrow again not unless I know a lot less people go. The music from Technasia was poor as well. It was tech being played like EDM....Build ups and drops

This sounds like a recipe for disaster for our first night . My fella wanted to go to Elrow and I tried to engineer things away from it to no avail. we'd been when it was at Privilege and it was actually alright but from what I've seen / read this year my gut instinct isn't good.

He hates places that are too busy, and I hate places with shite music..........not looking good eh :spank:.

Last edited:
I had a good time at his Hï night, thought the music fit the club well. It had a nice Ibiza night vibe. If you like Solomuns nights, then this another good night that's loosely like that as well. Just hope the nights are more consistent with the guests next year as some are better than others in terms of that but I guess it's nice to see new talent too.

What about Woomoon this year? Are they doing as good as last year?

I plan to go to the closing party in september... Will the place be rammed?

Do people actually genuinely like Black Coffee on the island? His style is very different from the usual "techy" music that's played in 80% of the main clubs - e.g. with a much slower bpm. I do hope so (i.e. I'm not criticizing), but I'm just trying to establish whether it's genuine interest or more like passing curiosity.

I like him a lot. the music doesn't always hit the spot but he's different, unconventional, doesn't play obvious, no ego either. I would love to have been at the ashram for that.

I observed The Chainsmokers *live* at V festival on tv yesterday:confused: wtf are they all about.. are they 2 from Swedish house mafia?

Not a big fan of Black Coffee really, maybe need to see him live and in the right setting but seems a bit dull.

That said, it is good to hear someone doing well playing something different and doing a more housier sound so cannot knock him for it

Yeah,stick to OBC rye. Ibiza isn't really your thing.

And you're not really Ibiza

I get what you trying to say but I don't agree, the prices are already quite high, increasing them again may not just reduce the numbers but also change the type of crowd, as in wealthier people only, no workers or common plebs like me.

I was more so suggesting if the prices increased and the venue reduced capacity or capped to a certain limit.... If you knew that would you sink extra into a ticket
As for changing the type or crowd I don't think it would as there was a huge line a 3am for pay on the door at I believe 70/75 euro a head
Amnesia also posted that Elrow has been sold out every night

I think Elrow is one of those things that will start to die off after a couple of years which is a good thing.
It will just end up a night as popular as something like Cream

Wonder how the weekend went for them in London and I don't believe they sold out the Sunday? - decent weather for it that for sure

Last edited:
I had a good time at his Hï night, thought the music fit the club well. It had a nice Ibiza night vibe. If you like Solomuns nights, then this another good night that's loosely like that as well. Just hope the nights are more consistent with the guests next year as some are better than others in terms of that but I guess it's nice to see new talent too.
Saturday is Elrow bro, u miss a huge party , ive been 3 times august and cant wait for clsoing sept 30th
my big regret from opening is to leave elrow opening 3am in order to see Black coffe opening, even with a free guestlsit i will chooe to pay 70€ for Elrow

there is no mood at Black coffee party, unless if music were great, we can pass by ,the mood is at amnesia that day

Last edited:
if I went on one of the old house forums I used to go on (faith, DHP etc) and announced I was willing to pay €70 to go to El Row over a freebie at black coffee, I would be lucky to emerge from there alive....

Back