*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

I never pay more thna 50€

i paid 35€ the 2 first parties & then the pr told me no more discount wrisbands so i ve accepted to pay 70€ as i didnt have choice (i got 3elrow performers on my contacts with one i saw her at float the boat as ive send her the fb invitation same for iumag, here a smart worker girl that follow the captain ,ill ask her if she can put me on guestlist as ive make her free rides to bmi closing last year and one again to san an from lio closing, 1rst time i met her)

Bronx Elrow party was a great party full of House classics Tech house
if u want house u go to Gliiterbox , Heart Factory & other event (zoo project, ocean beach,km5..) too but not Black coffee at Hi

genuinely intrigued as to how you define house

cos to my ears, black coffee really mixes up those German sounding big chords with the more soulful US stuff, along with an occasional nod to his african roots

and that is the basis of modern house, not 1990s divas or classics fests

black coffee doesn't always pay off - I agree it can meander - but when he gets it right, he plays some beautiful music. to compare that with the fisher price raving at el row is not just laughable but actually offensive

I would surely say you don't go to Elrow for the music - fisher price actually sums up Elrow!....It feels like a slight twist on EDM to me

genuinely intrigued as to how you define house

cos to my ears, black coffee really mixes up those German sounding big chords with the more soulful US stuff, along with an occasional nod to his african roots

and that is the basis of modern house, not 1990s divas or classics fests

Forget Black Cooffe it all happened in Heart Factory, Anane vega set was insane with lot of african flavors
his mix was quiet boring, i follow my heart, ears..& many non big names Djs i follow in ibiza, played house i'm more willing to go than big names ..
Elrow is so fun even when they play kind boring Tech house in Terrace , the elrow's main room had good music but all the mood happen in Terrace :p

bring back the Faith board, Tel !

*sigh*, I miss it. never laughed so hard as during its heyday - it's not the same on facebook cos you don't have the anonymity to be a complete arse

was particularly funny/savage* whenever someone off the Defected board washed up on there by mistake

*I know a few of them in real life and they're all softies really

...but FGP, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you were in your early 40s like me right? what do you get out of the El Row "experience" ?
i'm 20's on my minds & body :cool: & 400+ years old :Das a pirate (i guess not a lot of people can carrying on partying 19 days in a row even with a lot of Drugs ) ,

I didnt like it last year but now i'm used to it and love it for the mood/Fun, its right it s not house music but u can listen to some classics in their TechHouse mix

if i go to a party for the music it will be Glitterbox at Hi & Heart Factory at Heart ibz

i'm 20's on my minds & body :cool: & 400+ years old :Das a pirate (i guess not a lot of people can carrying on partying 19 days in a row even with a lot of Drugs ) ,

I didnt like it last year but now i'm used to it and love it for the mood/Fun, its right it s not house music but u can listen to some classics in their TechHouse mix

if i go to a party for the music it will be Glitterbox at Hi & Heart Factory at Heart ibz

am trying to imagine how long you would last pumped full of speed - months ?

I don't understand why you didn't pace it. what point were you trying to prove? very impressive endurance, but those times when you were asleep in clubs, you could've been elsewhere

i ve already wrote it, ROI, i need my ibz fix ,with all money spent for this trip, i dont have the luxury to sleep and wanted to do the most i can as i foresee the time when i wont go back to ibz :lol:

i'm used to the Wild stuff as spartians, as long ur minds body can follow , party and PARTY!
the call of the WILD!!!
I was thinking to bring an black eye strip in order to rest the left eye :lol: and then change to the right in order for 1 eye to rest 24/day as they were over solliciated along ibz aug :D

The hard stuff was to bring mates at 7-8am to san an when housing in Figueretas, the return from san an to ibz town was a pain, sometimes, i stop in the road as eyes coudn't follow ,for a 30mn nap :cool:

Resting time is now along office duty job :spank:

Last edited:
what dates u foresee

ushuaia closing?oct 7th?
amnesia closing? oct 7th?
Hi closing?
Es paradise closing?
Eden closing?

dc10 is oct 9th, blue marlin oct 7th

U can't party all time, there is a time to slow down

i was meaning, going back but without nightime parties such as many old chap here :D or a few in a week such as 2 max (Glitterbox, Lio, Heart, places more for grown ups )

u cant forget Ibz once u r used to it

No more Dc10, privilege parties, amnesia & Pacha parties but only daytime parties (zoo project,Blue Marlin, Ocean Beach) beach bar deep house time, having proper sleep, proper dinners like an old fart :lol: focusing on how i will earn money in ibz with my drums :p along my ibz holidays

I guess in 3-4 years i will apply this policy, its why i over party now :lol:

I don't know how anyone can do 19 days every night out....

In August I done 6 nights out of the 7 and I am 30 and would class myself as healthy body and mind but wow towards the end I was on 5% battery and really had no energy to really dance

I think you could do it if you would go to these places and not dance but if you're on trying to fuel yourself on a mix of MD and Speed well the MD won't work after 3/5 days and I dread to think what you will do to your brain not getting decent sleep!

But judging by your posts I get the feeling you're cooked already so what the hell...Party till you die

Back