*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

that's the pachacha room... latin music as usual, nothing new!

dy7fut.jpg

In Es Paradis for some reason at 5 EUR cover. Main room not open. Just side bar.

Could be worse places next Wed night (wait I'm spinning there wtf kill me. now thx)

Met some Lithuanian babe who didnt want anything except water at the side room and we danced and some close fun. Went till 715, some nice classic house. But not close enough as I'm currently reading my own obituary at Marco polo 2 and have one more day to get wrecked

Met some Lithuanian babe who didnt want anything except water at the side room and we danced and some close fun. Went till 715, some nice classic house. But not close enough as I'm currently reading my own obituary at Marco polo 2 and have one more day to get wrecked

Lol spent a day locked in a room there in 2015 writing my own obituary after a heavy day & night. Lithuanian babe eh? :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Body count-0
Dance - 1

Lol spent a day locked in a room there in 2015 writing my own obituary after a heavy day & night. Lithuanian babe eh? :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I love her.

I really slagged off the West end but when some chick told me about es Paradis at 5 am I was like fine I'll come for jokes. Cheap drinks.

Total sketchy vibes in Es. Nice to see the Main room from the smoking area! I dunno her sister was into this next dude and they all went off to Ibiza town without me which f***ing sucks but who knows if dude got lucky. We we're all chillng in front of San Antonio bay which was so nice.

One.. .more...day... I feel like Harvey Dent from Dark knight "you can't give in!". Been watching blade runner 2049 new trailer on some emotional bend

Back