*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

Glad Coxy came back with success on the island , not anymore a fan of his sound but love the guy and what he has done for the culture for 30 years. Will rock next week for sure and really hoping to see him having longer recidency next summer , Space with him is raging into privilege ! Everyone that want to enjoy themselves go next week at privilege please , let Hi for the boring people !

Go carl go

Glad Coxy came back with success on the island , not anymore a fan of his sound but love the guy and what he has done for the culture for 30 years. Will rock next week for sure and really hoping to see him having longer recidency next summer , Space with him is raging into privilege ! Everyone that want to enjoy themselves go next week at privilege please , let Hi for the boring people !

Go carl go

no matter how successful the two nights at privilege are (plus any other dates he might still play on the island this summer), I'm not sure coxy will ever go back to playing a weekly residency in the future. I could see him playing a few more dates at privilege than just two next year maybe, but still think he'll keep it to a handful of performances all over the summer really.

This is going to sound like a really stupid question but how hard is it to navigate your way round privilege?

Will be my first time next week and don't want to spend the whole night lost trying to work out where I'm going!

In short is it easy to get from vista to the main room and back and to the smoking area wherever that may be?!

I actually got lost in Hi the first time - There is something about the corridor that just meant I kept entering the wrong rooms or going the wrong direction

Love this island.. went for opening parties Hí and DC10, didnt enjoy Hí, far too busy to enjoy or get a look around. DC10, circo loco was phenomenal, Steve Bug rocked the terrace and Gerd Janson played a special set in the Garden.
Was out with a mate, went at it and suffered when I came home, took 2 weeks to get back to myself. Landed back with the Mrs and a few mates last week. Music and craic was brilliant, Dubfire and Guy Gerber @ Destino followed by Solomun @ Pacha was rockin, done Cocoon on Monday night, 2 out of 10 of us made it out, should not of left the apartment, music was fantastic but we were far too messy to be out doors. Stuck to the Vodka on the Tuesday night for Prydz, got a proper look around the place and although gimmicky the Jacks were bouncin and Prydz put on a good show. We were standing to the left of the DJ box, not a VIP head at all but Avicii and Paris Hilton had the front facing VIP box, the Mrs spotted them (Not a heat magazine reqular myself!) @ about 4 o clock a fight broke out, avicii jumped in to stop it and ended up getting in a headlock by the boucer and thrown out, no personal beef against the man but we couldnt stop laughing for an hour) But all in all another great week on the isle, looking forward to getting back for S&D @ Privi on Aug 29th and Loco Dice @ Hyte, Amnesia for 2 nights.

Not that i would actually ever consider using it but do priv have a VIP area? Just curious if Cox would have wanted one or if he'd of wanted his event to be "Pure" music lovers.

Also stivi do you think next weeks will go on later than last week or will we be looking at a 6:30 finish? The excitement is building now! God I can't wait!!

Last edited:
Back