*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

pull a sickie and make sure no social media posts...but yeah, no brainer really
Do you remember what the set times where like last night? Just curious how long coxy played and what the standard set times for others where?

Do you remember what the set times where like last night? Just curious how long coxy played and what the standard set times for others where?

the main room opened at midnight. then it went like this

eric powell 12-1
jon rundell 1-2
joseph capriati 2-3:30
coxy 3:30-close

guess for next week

powell 12-1
dax j 1-2
nicole 2-3:30
calr 3:30-close

Was there music playing in the globe at Privi last night? I saw some pics from that room, looked like it might be nice when the sun rises.

Was there music playing in the globe at Privi last night? I saw some pics from that room, looked like it might be nice when the sun rises.

in the end they couldn't put any music on up there sadly. but it was a good place to go and catch some fresh air - same as the privilege gardens.

taxi to playa d'en bossa, breakfast somewhere, then get a sunlounger and an umbrella at one of the beachclubs and snooze...don't forget to put an alarm though ;)
Well just got better can get a flight back at 09:40am for less than the later one!! Just waiting for girlfriend to confirm she can have off work and we are booking it!

You've now got me thinking about flying out for the afters instead of the main event! Seeing as ive never been to Priv think I best put that first!

Hello to all - long time lurker and first time poster. Really enjoy having the forum/website to give me a taste during the 51 weeks of the year spent not on IBZ.

Question about Pure Carl Cox: does he have a megatron at Privilege? It's no exaggeration to say that some of the greatest moments of my life have been spent getting blasted in the face with dry ice by Coxy. He seemed to rather enjoy using it as well (who wouldn't) so would like to think he has insisted on one being installed, to the extent there wasn't already one (not been to Privilege since Tiesto about 10 years ago). Anyhow - the videos of last night look great, can't wait for Tuesday.

no ice cannons in privilege last night - I actually thought 'that would be the icing on the cake' - it was pretty hot in there.

Gonna go next week to this... Hoping Nicole and Cox go B2B like last year at Space. Is the afters the Space in the Park thing?

Back