*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

I'm sure it will be great, doing a week in Tisno, and then another week in Pula.
It should be a good combination of beach resorts and festival action.
What festival are you going to in Tisno? I'm going next week for Suncebeat for the first time.

they flew into split and went to.an island for ten day and a few good party's... were offered pill and coke most days..
I was offered all sorts of drugs by illegal cabbies outside split airport. And again in the bars by the port before getting the ferry to hvar. I was there for a wedding and promised the wife I would be on my best behaviour so didn't get a chance to sample the quality on offer

Yes think croatia will be good but no where has the magic of ibiza, amazing clubs, music, nice places to eat good food chill out, good drugs, and the people, most of the time meet great people there. Just paid 10 euro from ibiza to madrid 7 oct, buzzing cant believe so cheap. Lucky it is cuz yeh havent to pay 800 e puts a downer on it! Wud if i have to tho

I was offered all sorts of drugs by illegal cabbies outside split airport. And again in the bars by the port before getting the ferry to hvar. I was there for a wedding and promised the wife I would be on my best behaviour so didn't get a chance to sample the quality on offer
Albania through balkans is a well known route for contraband so quality is 'apparently' high. But not a part of the world I'd fancy doing a stretch behind the door so would exercise caution...

Yes think croatia will be good but no where has the magic of ibiza, amazing clubs, music, nice places to eat good food chill out, good drugs, and the people, most of the time meet great people there. Just paid 10 euro from ibiza to madrid 7 oct, buzzing cant believe so cheap. Lucky it is cuz yeh havent to pay 800 e puts a downer on it! Wud if i have to tho
Flight for a tenner is brilliant. You wouldn't even get a bottle of water in HI for that .

Flight for a tenner is brilliant. You wouldn't even get a bottle of water in HI for that .
Hahahah i know i cant f***in believe it! Too true soo crazy when a bottle of water in ibza is more expensive than a flight to ibiza. This year oct flights well cheap from madrid dont know why not normally that cheap. Last year was like 80 or so.

Hahahah i know i cant f***in believe it! Too true soo crazy when a bottle of water in ibza is more expensive than a flight to ibiza. This year oct flights well cheap from madrid dont know why not normally that cheap. Last year was like 80 or so.
Think I might start looking at flights from mainland Spain myself , my flight from Dublin for September 30th is €110 one way , more expensive than August.

We go via barca when we go.between November-March.. usually a night in barca Thursday,ibiza Fri-Mon and back to Dublin then. All flights for.around 300 or less. Ibiza airport in February is very,very quite..:)

Back