*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

That's good news, did the club seem full ? Hopefully people will come back there now they've seen its potential for a great night

A few friends on FB have been gushing at how epic Privilege was last night, at one point i thought they were going to break into song.

just got out and oh yes oh yes it was busy. both capriati and coxy were in fine form. soundsystem thundering - at the front unbelievably loud (mind I do wear plugs). anyone on the island next tuesday do not miss the second date!
Cant wait!!

just got out and oh yes oh yes it was busy. both capriati and coxy were in fine form. soundsystem thundering - at the front unbelievably loud (mind I do wear plugs). anyone on the island next tuesday do not miss the second date!
Would you say that was the biggest party of the 2017 season so far Stivi??

Anyone doing game over next Wednesday?

I wonder will it be similar to zoo project

I am planning on doing it in August

Knowing it's gonna be a Coxy free Ibiza for the first year in 6 for me .., this news is double edged sword for me. Great for the future but sad not there.

I am sure resistence closing will be great all the same.

Think my 2 questions have been answered, sound and atmosphere check... Coxy and crew are back Privi back too it seems

Knowing it's gonna be a Coxy free Ibiza for the first year in 6 for me .., this news is double edged sword for me. Great for the future but sad not there.

I am sure resistence closing will be great all the same.

Think my 2 questions have been answered, sound and atmosphere check... Coxy and crew are back Privi back too it seems
Resistance closing minus Sasha and Digweed though? Found that a little strange!

Well from what I've seen Cox and Priv looked a very good night indeed!! Wishing I was there so much right now!!

Seeing how well it seems to have gone could we be seeing a longer Cox residency back for next year? Not wanting to start a 2018 Gossip page already but just curious as these 2 events are clearly smashing it!

Just looked at flights to go to Pure Carl Cox next week and could fly over for £70 next Tuesday afternoon and back Wednesday afternoon. That is very tempting!!!

Back