*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

Im still looking at flying out on 4th of sept and going home 5th for Klock at Cocoon. Flight is currently £58 return :mad:

What's stopping you?

Being a peasant mainly....
But in all seriousness i fly out for 8 days on the 12th of sept and Klock is playing WHP on the 23rd of sept 3 days after i get back and thats only a 15 min Journey but its not Ibiza and no Amnesia :spank:

What festival are you going to in Tisno? I'm going next week for Suncebeat for the first time.

I just got back this past weekend after checking out Love International at Tisno for a few days and I found it to be excellent. Very beach vibe during the day with lots of people drinking and floating around on rafts in the lake and then the vibe picked up heavily at night. Barbarella's was really top notch clubbing experience (minus the miniature sized bathroom for 1000's of people) and I would definitely go back if i had the chance. The Black Madonna as always was in top form and was the highlight at Barbarella's saturday night.

I just got back this past weekend after checking out Love International at Tisno for a few days and I found it to be excellent. Very beach vibe during the day with lots of people drinking and floating around on rafts in the lake and then the vibe picked up heavily at night. Barbarella's was really top notch clubbing experience (minus the miniature sized bathroom for 1000's of people) and I would definitely go back if i had the chance. The Black Madonna as always was in top form and was the highlight at Barbarella's saturday night.

Barbarellas is one of my favourite clubs anywhere in the world.

Team Love, the promoters are local to were I live in Bristol. They put some good events on here too. They always get behind DJ's and artists from the local scene. All round good guys!

I've just booked the Sasha & Diggers opening, return flights for £45, €30 ticket. Less than 24hours on the island. :twisted:

Just saw Mr Rundells video of him playing Mauro Picotto - Lizard :D. Looked a great night last night.
Good work fella. That flight home might be an experience....

Well "the kid" is going!!! Flights booked hotel not booked but that's the way to do it!! Roll on next Tuesday

I've just booked the Sasha & Diggers opening, return flights for £45, €30 ticket. Less than 24hours on the island. :twisted:

Just saw Mr Rundells video of him playing Mauro Picotto - Lizard :D. Looked a great night last night.

I bet your both buzzing now!

Bucko08 you going to make it a hatrick of 24 hour trips by booking the 4th sept???

Pissing my pants for Tuesday at Coxy seeing reports and videos etc. Surely Coxy and the gang he's got playing must be loving this huge previously "sleeping" space they're playing. As someone said before whats the chances this becomes a full season next year? Likely eh.

one question, should I book the tickets in advance or, I highly doubt it, but can you get them cheaper out there

Back