*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

If it's not brocken!! The f***ing place is in pieces... just this thread alone is pretty damming?
Ermm well yes but does any of this stop me going and having an unbelievable time? No, so for me personally and many of my friends and people I know they still love the island and will keep going back for many years.

=>if looking for birds=> westend bars & pdb bars are best options :spank:

giphy.gif

The water is only expensive in the clubs.:)thats enough for people to start voting with their feet and its happening...clubbing is the last thing on my list when I visit

The water is only expensive in the clubs.:)thats enough for people to start voting with their feet and its happening...clubbing is the last thing on my list when I visit
Exactly! I have to say clubbing is still top of my agenda but during my last trip I done many other things which have nothing to do with clubbing that I loved!

clubbing is the last thing on my list when I visit

But that's just because you live relatively close to island, and have short and cheap flights.
You have to acknowledge that some people travel half way around the world to get to Ibiza, and probably have closer destinations that offer pretty much the same if not better.
For them, it's the clubbing that stands out at this specific island, and even that i'm not entirely sure is true anymore.
I'm trying Croatia this year to get my clubbing/festival fix, but if i were more into the beach/pubs/restaurants kind of vacation, then places like Greece would offer much more value for money, and probably better views...

All very true... music wise not much has me wishing I brought my dancing shoes and long pants for a long long time.. :)

I'm trying Croatia this year to get my clubbing/festival fix, but if i were more into the beach/pubs/restaurants kind of vacation, then places like Greece would offer much more value for money, and probably better views...
I think the thing with Ibiza is you have both of these things in the same place and that's why I love it! I can go to an amazing club one night and the next be down at a restaurant by es vedra with a very nice view indeed not many places have the variety Ibiza does

I think the thing with Ibiza is you have both of these things in the same place and that's why I love it! I can go to an amazing club one night and the next be down at a restaurant by es vedra with a very nice view indeed not many places have the variety Ibiza does
There are more places like that than you think, it's just that Ibiza has a higher profile, and is probably closest to the UK.
Try spending 800 Euros just for a return flight in Sep/Oct for a few days vacation, and see how either your priorities or your destination will change...

Wait till you see the views in Croatia... music in Croatia is more what I like and some mates play there a good few times during season so I will definitely go again,it probably 10 years since I last went and even if you mentioned drugs back the you were treated like a lepper.. its a bit more obvious out there now from what I hear.. friends came back yesterday having a pint with them now:),they flew into split and went to.an island for ten day and a few good party's... were offered pill and coke most days..
IMG_20170711_145915.jpg

There are more places like that than you think, it's just that Ibiza has a higher profile, and is probably closest to the UK.
Try spending 800 Euros just for a return flight in Sep/Oct for a few days vacation, and see how either your priorities or your destination will change...
Oh for you 100% I agree, I'm not to sure I would be so keen on Ibiza if I had to come all that way and pay all that! I was talking from my point of view in the UK. Personally Ibiza is the best option to have a nice chilled holiday but also go on some amazing nights out.

Thing with Ibiza for me is the ease of going, my girlfriend lives 10 minutes around the corner from Stansted, flights can cost as little as 80 quid return and when you land your out the airport and at your hotel in under half an hour!

Not to mention I love the vibe on the island, I like the Spanish people and Spanish food is one of my favourite nothing beats some tapas or a good paella! Cant find those things in Croatia!

Net year im going to do a week in Croatia though i'll probably do a quick trip to ibiza too. I've been to Croatia and its stunning, i just havent done one of the festivals.

One of the things that grabs me with ibiza is the complete mix of people, and because of that, it has a very unique hedonistic vibe. If i want to go out to[ an all day techno party, there are other places to do it...but not many that i can then sit in a beautiful restuarant the next day, followed by a beach full of essex girls the day after, then visit a unesco heritage site and then spend some time doing yoga with some hippies etc etc,..,.,,.it goes on. I've never quite been anywhere with the mix of ibiza and that caters to that mix so well.

I'm not to sure I would be so keen on Ibiza if I had to come all that way and pay all that!
That's all I was trying to say.
Still love the island, and will probably come back sometime. I've been 4 times already, spread across 12 years, so, yeah, I don't go every year, but when I do, i try to make the most of it.

That's all I was trying to say.
Still love the island, and will probably come back sometime. I've been 4 times already, spread across 12 years, so, yeah, I don't go every year, but when I do, i try to make the most of it.
If I was you I would do atleast 10 day - 2 weeks at a time, I done 11 nights this year and it was the best thing ive ever done, you can fit so much in, not be rushed and come back refreshed and its really not that expensive if you plan it right obviously minus your extra flight cost

Back