*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

I've been Ibiza before, but always bought tickets whilst there, but this time bought tickets from here in advance. I believe in most places when you buy advance tickets there is a separate cue, but I've just seen the cue for Hi Ibiza on Facebook from tonight, an there just seems to be just one big cue. I wouldn't wanna piss people off by walking straight to the front of cue with advamce ticket, so is it straight forward to find where advance ticket cue is for clubs or is ir litarally a case of walking the front an pissing off other people who are waiting???? Thats the last thing I wanna do.
There should be a separate que.
Just walk to the front and ask a bouncer, don't worry about pissing people off that's silly I doubt they will even notice. People in the que won't expect someone who already has a ticket to que with one's that don't

whatever happened to Fat Tony?

latest

times are hard for everyone

100% agree. There is a section of outliers adrift from the masses that would lap Weatherall up in select venues across the island. Yep with his record collection he could equally take a main room on a trip but I think it's just not for him or the promoters.
Weatherall as a DC10 resident anyone ? All night long in Vista ? Maybe in an alternate reality eh, but we can dream

Pikes residency though, got his name all over it surely

Weatherall as a DC10 resident anyone ? All night long in Vista ? Maybe in an alternate reality eh, but we can dream

Pikes residency though, got his name all over it surely
Yes please. Either venue but pikes would be made for him.

Pikes seems to be getting commercial now, I see lots of people talking about it and going on Facebook who havnt a clue about dance musi, they just think it's the cool/trendy place to be.
People like move d and Andrew Weatherall would be amazing in the right venues in ibiza but that's never going to happen

Pikes seems to be getting commercial now, I see lots of people talking about it and going on Facebook who havnt a clue about dance musi, they just think it's the cool/trendy place to be.
People like move d and Andrew Weatherall would be amazing in the right venues in ibiza but that's never going to happen
Move D !!

we're pinning our hopes on Pikes being ok for mercury rising in Sept. I know a few people going. if it is infiltrated by wrong 'uns that will be a major shitter. fingers crossed

we're pinning our hopes on Pikes being ok for mercury rising in Sept. I know a few people going. if it is infiltrated by wrong 'uns that will be a major shitter. fingers crossed

I think with it being on a monday AND in september, I am hoping you should be alright.
one, september has a lower dickhead count normally.
two, lots of people will want to go to dc10.

so yeah, I guess you'll be alright.

I think with it being on a monday AND in september, I am hoping you should be alright.
one, september has a lower dickhead count normally.
two, lots of people will want to go to dc10.

so yeah, I guess you'll be alright.

Is the Garden open at Paradise outside of opening and closing with music?
Can you rock up at 8pm and get in?

Is the Garden open at Paradise outside of opening and closing with music?
Can you rock up at 8pm and get in?

why do you quote my previous post with that question? it's got no relevance...

but to reply to your questions...

- paradise opens at 11pm (apart from the opening when it opened at 6pm and maybe the closing where I can see them repeating that)
- garden is open in the night, no music though. again they *might* add garden as 3rd dancefloor but I can only see this happen for the closing party, not for other dates. (also at the opening party the garden was empty until 8pm btw).

cool - not yet decided between 2nd or 3rd monday of September. anyone off here going then?

looking at maybe 5 days this time - aspects will be a replay of last year but won't be the same without Fat Phil B and his crew though!

Would love to see Weatherall play all night in the Amnesia terrace!!! It's never gonna happen though, because promoters are insistent on force-feeding everyone endless amounts of tech-house etc etc...
I think it's more due to the fact he'd struggle to fill a pub in Ibiza let alone Amnesia's Terrace.

I've had many amazing nights seeing him but the vast majority of people visiting the island wouldn't be able to tell you if he was black or white.

There should be a separate que.
Just walk to the front and ask a bouncer, don't worry about pissing people off that's silly I doubt they will even notice. People in the que won't expect someone who already has a ticket to que with one's that don't
Nice one mate, I was thinking That, but glad I've heard it off people here.

currently the best sound quality IMO is to be heard in two places

amnesia terrace
dc10 main room

Both amnesia terrace and main room and great sound for Cream last night. You almost didn't need earplugs. The highs and mids aren't destroying your ear, they are controlled

Back