*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

we got there at 2am and it was heaving already yeah.

...guys can we please keep this thread on the subject and stop flaming at each other too.
the subject is Ibiza Observations, no ? I only observed that if you make a 20 minute video of your holiday in Ibiza and post it on a forum, you're a knob

the subject is Ibiza Observations, no ? I only observed that if you make a 20 minute video of your holiday in Ibiza and post it on a forum, you're a knob

that is your opinion and whilst everyone is entitled to their opinion, calling people names and insulting other members simply isn't what we want on here. not the first time I'm saying this, but some people are resistent to learn it sadly seems.

Stivi what's your thought on this? I bought some let's call them sweeties earlier off a ramdoner, stupid I know but my guy hasn't been answering and only had a €100 note and have been given a €50 note in change but it feels as though it may be fake!!! Not realising at the time there isn't much I can do now, obviously I'm going to still try to spend it but what happens if it is fake will I get into trouble and could I be looking at getting kicked out of club/police being called? If so think I'll just bin it and not take the risk.

see whether it's got the watermark and thoroughly compare with another one I'd say

Where abouts would I see the watermark?

hold it against the light, the old 50€ note has something like a temple door, the new one has a women's head as watermark. maybe you simply have a brand new one of the new edition. google it.

hold it against the light, the old 50€ note has something like a temple door, the new one has a women's head as watermark. maybe you simply have a brand new one of the new edition. google it.
Thanks stivi I've looked and it looks legit so think I'll just take it as real, searched on google and seems to be fine but if I'm in amnesia and they think it's fake will they kick me out?

Back