*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

Anyone calling him a knob or dissing him for his video should be ashamed. It's a normal bunch of lads having a good time on holiday, that's all. They seem a nice lot, not causing any trouble or acting out of line in any way whatsoever. Lads like this should be welcome on the island in my view.....it's the trouble making chavvy type that get pissed out of their brains, harass women and cause fights that we should be complaining about, not this lot.

To be honest, I would suspect anyone being snidey or nasty to LOR is probably just jealous of him. Good on him I say, I wish I was still that age....

Anyone calling him a knob or dissing him for his video should be ashamed. It's a normal bunch of lads having a good time on holiday, that's all. They seem a nice lot, not causing any trouble or acting out of line in any way whatsoever. Lads like this should be welcome on the island in my view.....it's the trouble making chavvy type that get pissed out of their brains, harass women and cause fights that we should be complaining about, not this lot.

To be honest, I would suspect anyone being snidey or nasty to LOR is probably just jealous of him. Good on him I say, I wish I was still that age....
I didn't watch the video, but I would assume he wasn't making trouble, because why would you ?

I just happen to think if you make a video of your holiday, you're a bit of a knob. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

we got there at 2am and it was heaving already yeah.

...guys can we please keep this thread on the subject and stop flaming at each other too.

Best thing about June in the Vista (over September say) is the daylight must come in pretty early?

Best thing about June in the Vista (over September say) is the daylight must come in pretty early?

yeah. we actually left just before it got properly bright - too much work to stay any longer (and do afters). september is play time :)

How is Hi looking? We're thinking going once, Martin garrix, armin or prydz. Not seen any reports on how armin was. (We are more into trance stuff :oops:)

How is Hi looking? We're thinking going once, Martin garrix, armin or prydz. Not seen any reports on how armin was. (We are more into trance stuff :oops:)

I think armin's currently the most successful night at the club - but then again martin garrix' residency hasn't started yet. most nights are busy, the main room (theatre) being full and the second room (club) mostly being busy too, but not packed.

Went Hi last night for In The Dark and have to say I was rather impressed! The Club room never really got busy so stayed in the Theatre but the production in that room really is something special and out of your options I think Prydz would me you best, had freinds go and they all said it was very good indeed

And at no point did any of the VIP bother me if I'm honestly hardly even noticed them after it started getting busy

I think armin's currently the most successful night at the club - but then again martin garrix' residency hasn't started yet. most nights are busy, the main room (theatre) being full and the second room (club) mostly being busy too, but not packed.
Thanks stivi. Might even bump into you at some event next week and put a face to a name!:p

I didn't watch the video, but I would assume he wasn't making trouble, because why would you ?

I just happen to think if you make a video of your holiday, you're a bit of a knob. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.
My old man was doing videos of our holidays over 30 years ago, I can assure you he is not a knob. All made for the whole family and friends to watch. (Not that they all enjoyed watching then) Most people on here no my views on camera phones generally in clubs, but to put together a vlog to share with others and for memories of your holidays is a good thing if that's your bag. Good luck to ya.

that is a good point about the tech - quite relieved in a way, it all came in later!

but the vanity though - pre-Beckham, nobody really cared what they looked like unless they were on a date

it's just an observation, nothing more. I just think people are becoming less and less interesting

You've got very selective memory if you think no one cared what they looked like until Beckham came along?! Topless muscle men have been around dance music and clubbing since it began?!

Stivi what's your thought on this? I bought some let's call them sweeties earlier off a ramdoner, stupid I know but my guy hasn't been answering and only had a €100 note and have been given a €50 note in change but it feels as though it may be fake!!! Not realising at the time there isn't much I can do now, obviously I'm going to still try to spend it but what happens if it is fake will I get into trouble and could I be looking at getting kicked out of club/police being called? If so think I'll just bin it and not take the risk.

Stivi what's your thought on this? I bought some let's call them sweeties earlier off a ramdoner, stupid I know but my guy hasn't been answering and only had a €100 note and have been given a €50 note in change but it feels as though it may be fake!!! Not realising at the time there isn't much I can do now, obviously I'm going to still try to spend it but what happens if it is fake will I get into trouble and could I be looking at getting kicked out of club/police being called? If so think I'll just bin it and not take the risk.

Try spend it and play dumb if it is fake? :confused:

Back