I Won't Return

Only if you stay in his hotel
He only stays in more upmarket places now he had a stint back on eastenders . He was staying at destino last June . Mind you it wasn't in peak season so your probably find him around jet apartments in the busier months .

He only stays in more upmarket places now he had a stint back on eastenders . He was staying at destino last June . Mind you it wasn't in peak season so your probably find him around jet apartments in the busier months .
The overnight option includes a room for three at Piscis Park

Is Dean Gaffney able to get any meow meow?
Considered a major player on the island, Mr Gaffney lives the life of an international rock star. He will not however involve himself in illegal or immoral activity whilst performing his role at Mambean

Considered a major player on the island, Mr Gaffney lives the life of an international rock star. He will not however involve himself in illegal or immoral activity whilst performing his role at Mambean

... and Bill Clinton didn't inhale !!!!!

how could i say no??? after all i'm sat at work listening to paul van dyk's set from the 21st birthday party last year that i was at. thank you soundcloud.

No matter how hard i try i can't get ibiza out my head...... damn you ibiza. Looks like daquiris and meals at mambos for me for a week, the wife will be on the non alcoholic tho and there cheaper.

Thanks Craig cheers

how could i say no??? after all i'm sat at work listening to paul van dyk's set from the 21st birthday party last year that i was at. thank you soundcloud.

No matter how hard i try i can't get ibiza out my head...... damn you ibiza. Looks like daquiris and meals at mambos for me for a week, the wife will be on the non alcoholic tho and there cheaper.

Thanks Craig cheers

Mambo.

I'll hopefully be there for Space Closing, but the scary thing for me is that I don't know when I'll be back after that!!! As some of you may know, I'm currently over 3 months into an extended backpacking trip and; 6 weeks in Thailand, a weekend in Singapore, 4 weeks in Cambodia, 3 weeks in Vietnam, a week in Hong Kong, and a week in Phillipines (so far) has cost about the same as a 10 day trip to both Openings and Closings!!! It's just far too expensive and I'm gradually feeling like I'm being priced out of the island (people with my level of money are obviously not really welcome as much as they were)... Also, I've had far more experiences over the past 3 months or so than any of my 16 Ibiza trips...

I just hope that I can make it to the Space Farewell Party!! :(

Back