I feel violated.......

aaaannnnnyway

this is all getting tedious now and I'm sure puppylover is having kittens at the hijacking of this thread.

seeya X

I'm sure some of the other 30+ on here have similar experiences, and I look fwd to hearing them some time ;)

Thats the thing... im sure the other 30+ wouldn't express their opinion as much as your self. I mean, every one is entitled to one of course, but Jesus man you know how to get yours across.

J

Thats the thing... im sure the other 30+ wouldn't express their opinion as much as your self. I mean, every one is entitled to one of course, but Jesus man you know how to get yours across.

J

he had the audacity to accuse Morbyd of showing off. only diff is, most people are interested with Morbyds tales, as its accessible and interesting! :lol:

Typical! Day off work sick and I miss all this!!

Well the moral to the story is - don't be sick and go to work every day and no matter how busy you are make sure you log on to spotlight!!

Puppylover - I still like you mate don't worry. :lol:

Olly - For once I actually saw where you were coming from regarding scouse house even though you usually gatecrash (excuse the pun) the gatecrasher party thread and slate them. Hands up I am guilty too. I think it was just your delivery. Anyhow, ar you going to help me with my new year resolution? Toolroom Knights - MOS - Feb 09? Go on Rodney you know it makes sense!;)

you don't think it's creepy to mysteriously procure a personal photo of a total random stranger and put it up on a public messageboard?

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=59255

I checked my myspace and it's not on there and I sure as hell ain't linked to any of you socially.

CREEPY. AS. FUK.

chewie, i have to agree with the man like olly. for nitey to post that pic unprovoked is pretty weird. (i'm presuming it is a pic of olly)

olly, nitey used to go on the tong forums and i'm sure chewie frequents the roger sanchez forum too, maybe its from there, if you ever spent time on them during your nomadic journey through message boards preaching about dance music. ;)

but it does if you find the pic and tell him to post it.

nitey should be besties with olly, hatred of MOS an all dat.

says who? have you been tapping my phones or something.

why the **** would i want to spend time to find a pic of Olly!

Such paranoia is not a good look. :rolleyes:

nitey should be besties with olly, hatred of MOS an all dat.

I HHHHHHHHHHHATE MOS also.... can i join?:lol:

btw: if it means anything... olly ALWAYS craps on about music, labels, clubs, djs, nights etc.... thats what he does..... & although he's a cynical frikker, he is like a walking encylopeadia on dance music & even though i am usually like >>:rolleyes: or sometimes more like >:eek: there is always a moment of >>>:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if that doesnt help just remember 'kids' OLLY IS OLD.... thats all..!;):lol:

peace out....

I HHHHHHHHHHHATE MOS also.... can i join?:lol:

btw: if it means anything... olly ALWAYS craps on about music, labels, clubs, djs, nights etc.... thats what he does..... & although he's a cynical frikker, he is like a walking encylopeadia on dance music & even though i am usually like >>:rolleyes: or sometimes more like >:eek: there is always a moment of >>>:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if that doesnt help just remember 'kids' OLLY IS OLD.... thats all..!;):lol:

peace out....

you were doing so well until that bit ;)

Whatever happened to that pic of Chewie doing the hoovering, think that'd be the only way to settle this...

Plus I could do with a laugh and can't find it:lol::lol::lol:

Whatever happened to that pic of Chewie doing the hoovering, think that'd be the only way to settle this...

Plus I could do with a laugh and can't find it:lol::lol::lol:

i thought you had it as your desktop pic! :p

anyway, look nothing like me now, ive lost half a ton.

i thought you had it as your desktop pic! :p

Nah, that would be this one...

2405147181_3fc9a75154.jpg

Sorry, you left yourself open to a broadside and I couldn't resist. :lol::lol::lol:

Back