I feel violated.......

puppylover

I have just had to advertise one of the latest press releases for upcoming events at the Metroradio Arena to staff....

I have just had to add this quotation.....

“Hard2Beat Records, the dance phenomenon of 2008 are taking the biggest dance acts, the largest anthems and the hottest dancers across the land on a mammoth 7 date UK arena tour this coming Easter 2009.

Headlined by the king of dance Basshunter, this extravaganza will the the live event of 2009 “

:spank:

I have just had to advertise one of the latest press releases for upcoming events at the Metroradio Arena to staff....

I have just had to add this quotation.....

“Hard2Beat Records, the dance phenomenon of 2008 are taking the biggest dance acts, the largest anthems and the hottest dancers across the land on a mammoth 7 date UK arena tour this coming Easter 2009.

Headlined by the king of dance Basshunter, this extravaganza will the the live event of 2009 “

:spank:

YOU TOTAL SELL OUT :lol:

my nephew and niece introduced me to the latest Scouse House offerings when I was down there at christmas..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

'scouse house' emerged because club-bars in Liverpool sprung up catering for people in trackies who'd been barred from Cream. It's straightup, energetic entertainment for people with no pretensions or musical conscience whatsoever, and for that honesty alone, I give it a grudging respect. Sneering at those kids for having the time of their lives reeks of snobbery, imo. Interestingly, nobody in London buys Scooter records, because rnb still has a stranglehold over the more multi-ethnic London yoof and 200bpm records and bling do not synchronise. So I'm not sure who has the sh1tier tastes but live and let live eh... as long as they're not invading YOUR space, then what's the problem?

'scouse house' emerged because club-bars in Liverpool sprung up catering for people in trackies who'd been barred from Cream. It's straightup, energetic entertainment for people with no pretensions or musical conscience whatsoever, and for that honesty alone, I give it a grudging respect. Sneering at those kids for having the time of their lives reeks of snobbery, imo. Interestingly, nobody in London buys Scooter records, because rnb still has a stranglehold over the more multi-ethnic London yoof and 200bpm records and bling do not synchronise. So I'm not sure who has the sh1tier tastes but live and let live eh... as long as they're not invading YOUR space, then what's the problem?

But the whole point in Pup's post was the fact that she hates the music yet had to promote it....and i don't think it's snobbery to express the fact that you don't like a particular type or genre of music.

particularly when it's ****....

But the whole point in Pup's post was the fact that she hates the music yet had to promote it....and i don't think it's snobbery to express the fact that you don't like a particular type or genre of music.

particularly when it's ****....

I totally agree with you + I COMPLETELY sympathise with the original poster

was just making a broader point about how that scene is covered in the media

Haha, you're a ****in laugh! Practically every post you've posted reeks of snobbery... IMO!

J

what, for slagging off the Ibiza sacred cows?

I don't come on here spoiling for fights but if someone has crap taste in music then why be shy about saying it?

I took a lot of heat on here for slagging off Space, Ministry and places like that yet there isn't a lot of difference between those clubs and the Hard 2 Beat experience - ie they're not clubs aimed at real music fans with an appreciation of the roots, they're run by similar capitalist kunts who treat clubbers like cannon fodder. And that's what's fuked Ibiza right up the doodaa

I don't come on here spoiling for fights but if someone has crap taste in music then why be shy about saying it? But you've just had a pop for me slagging off Scouse House :lol::lol:

I took a lot of heat on here for slagging off Space, Ministry and places like that yet there isn't a lot of difference between those clubs and the Hard 2 Beat experience - ie they're not clubs aimed at real music fans with an appreciation of the roots, they're run by similar capitalist kunts who treat clubbers like cannon fodder. And that's what's fuked Ibiza right up the doodaa

You really do rate yourself dont you??? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't come on here spoiling for fights but if someone has crap taste in music then why be shy about saying it?

And what? You have a flawless taste in music do you? Catch yourself on!

J

its called a business - i take it you dont run one! :lol:

but that's EXACTLY my point and if you had a soul you would agree - the place would be fine if only it was run by hippies and castlemorton veterans, free soundsystems on beaches, no branding anywhere, no crap DJs paid obscene wages, trading on former glories

@ puppy - I wasn't slagging YOU off at all - 100% empathy with your plight. I wasn't defending scouse house either, just making the point that whilst it is crap, it is at least honest compared to chancers like Guetta and Sinclar making out they're bigshots in house

Back