How wrong does this picture look... :-(

puppylover

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

Full story http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

:eek::cry:

I just now read that and was coming here to post it.

It's just wrong wrong wrong in so many ways :(

I smell a rat

the kid hasn't even reached puberty

the real dad is gonna be older and on a statutory rape charge if ever caught - therefore, this story is put out to cover their tracks.

oh and by the way, nice little sum from the sun too for the exclusive

its just so :eek: he's a baby himself.

on another note - doesnt she look like Karen Matthews - younger sister?? :eek::confused:

YES!!

I was coming on here to post about this too, I am still in shock.

I mean what did she ever find attractive in him? Or were they just messing about for the sake of it?

Turns my stomach.

Can we just take a wider view on this and just ban breeding altogether?

It's after all one of the the biggest causes of climate change and in a recession, babies are not at all cost effective.

the mum looks ****ing horrid.

looks like an extreme case of loneliness to me.

2 retards taking what they can get and rushing into marrige and kids etc just so they can say to their smarter/prettier friends "I may not get boyfriends but now I'm married" or "have a baby, SEE SOMEONE DOES LOVE ME"

When his kids 18 he'll be like, 31.,,, He'll have his whole life ahead of him still. ... ****.. Good on him.. He's played his cards right. Kick the kids out in the prime of your life :D

Just, ****ing, didn't his dad teach him about Ugmo's?

Can we just take a wider view on this and just ban breeding altogether?

It's after all one of the the biggest causes of climate change and in a recession, babies are not at all cost effective.

everyone should be sterilised at birth and then you have to be able to prove "suitability" before reversal to allow breeding

everyone needs to understand this Food/Water deal thats about

there is a limit to the worlds water resources
agriculture uses circa 70-90% of that
more people = more food needed = more water used for agriculture = less water for people to drink

on another note
the cops say - no charges against the boy
surely its the older girl who should be under investigation

the mum looks ****ing horrid.

looks like an extreme case of loneliness to me.

2 retards taking what they can get and rushing into marrige and kids etc just so they can say to their smarter/prettier friends "I may not get boyfriends but now I'm married" or "have a baby, SEE SOMEONE DOES LOVE ME"

When his kids 18 he'll be like, 31.,,, He'll have his whole life ahead of him still. ... ****.. Good on him.. He's played his cards right. Kick the kids out in the prime of your life :D

Just, ****ing, didn't his dad teach him about Ugmo's?

I see this with people I went to school with, its very sad.

Whys she rotten and retarded ?:confused:
"...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Police said Thursday they will investigate death threats against octuplet mother Nadya Suleman and advise her publicist on how to handle a torrent of other nasty messages that have flooded his office.

Word that the 33-year-old single, unemployed mother is receiving public assistance to care for the 14 children she conceived through in vitro fertilization has stoked furor among many people.

Police Lt. John Romero said officers were meeting with Suleman's publicist Mike Furtney about the flood of angry phone calls and e-mail messages against Suleman, her children and Furtney.

"We are aware of the media accounts of the threats, and that they are being sent to the West Los Angeles detectives for appropriate action," Romero said.

Furtney said 500 new e-mails were received early Thursday.

"We're talking to the Los Angeles Police Department to get their best advice as to how to regard these messages," he said as the phone in his office rang constantly.

He is also consulting with a security professional to get advice on any precautions that might need to be taken.

Suleman is living in an undisclosed location and spends time with all her kids every day, Furtney said. The octuplets are expected to remain in the hospital for several more weeks.

Not all the calls have been angry. One family from the Midwest has invited Suleman and her brood to live on their farm, Furtney said.

"One thing that keeps me from jumping out the window is that we've heard from many people offering some kind of support: clothing, food, financial or other help," he said.

Suleman has been supporting her six other children with $490 a month in food stamps and receives Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters that could total $2,379 a month.

She has estimated her in vitro fertilization procedures have cost $100,000 ....

The Suleman octuplets' medical costs have not been disclosed, but in 2006,
the average cost for a premature baby's hospital stay in California was $164,273, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Eight times that equals $1.3 million.

For a single mother, the cost of raising 14 children through age 17
ranges from $1.3 million to $2.7 million,
according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
..."
(ap)

Back