How wrong does this picture look... :-(

Dear god... Max Clifford is representing the 13-year old and his family?

The story itself is bad enough... now you've got this leech raking in thousands of pounds for their story and taking a cut of the money.

Our civilization is truly a sad and awful place sometimes.

Beyond all of the above, its farcical how much space this story is commanding, its really a bad reflection of what society is interested in!

Isn't it against the Law anyway?
Surely they should be prosecuted, taken to court & made an example of!
its wrong!:evil:

lol

lol

lol

article-1148521-03907C96000005DC-68_224x423.jpg

Oh.My.God - do you think Uncle Max bought him this hoodie or did his parents go proudly to ProntaPrint and have it mocked up for him.....

talk about getting your 15 mins of fame .... :spank::spank::spank:
article-1148521-03906B28000005DC-816_468x550.jpg

Oh.My.God - do you think Uncle Max bought him this hoodie or did his parents go proudly to ProntaPrint and have it mocked up for him.....

WHO would dress their son in this really???

I mean just WHO?!?!!?!? :spank:

I read that as '...I've still been there!'

I was thinking 'so what, who hasn't at their school!'

:lol:

This really is like watching a train wreck, isn't it? Horrible, but you can't take your eyes off it!

That Daily Mail link above is broken now, by the way. Article removed. I think Max called the lawyers.

Jeeezus. Talk about incomprehensible jibberish. Hoo woz it wot rote dat?

This really is like watching a train wreck, isn't it? Horrible, but you can't take your eyes off it!

That Daily Mail link above is broken now, by the way. Article removed. I think Max called the lawyers.

apparently a high court judge imposed restrictions on reporting any new details...

what a pity he didnt impose restrictions on Alfies tracksuit pants and Chantelle's knickers - they would be having to go through this now :lol:

Score one for the Mirror.
Quite the scoop, assuming they've actually got the info.
If true, not a surprise at all...

Back