How wrong does this picture look... :-(

20zsn07.jpg

I smell a rat

the kid hasn't even reached puberty

the real dad is gonna be older and on a statutory rape charge if ever caught - therefore, this story is put out to cover their tracks.

oh and by the way, nice little sum from the sun too for the exclusive
i put my money here...

When his kids 18 he'll be like, 31.,,,

I hate the constant pressure you get to get married have kids all because of what age you are. Drives me mad. Facebook doesnt help, people advertising their houses, marriages, 10,000 kids etc etc :spank::lol::lol:

I agree, i've been married for just a shade over 12 months now, and lost count of the amount of times ive been asked when 'the kids' are coming by friends / family / colleagues.

Why should it be the norm to get 'babbed up' as soon as you're wed, my wife and I have an agreement...

Until we've been married 5 years, we take precautions not to concieve, that way we get to enjoy life as we want to. Then we remove the precautions, but under no circumstances begin 'trying for a baby', I hate that term and the idea that you both become baby making machines. If by this time it's not naturally possible to conceive, then we DON'T go down the route of IVF, if it ain't natural, we ain't interested. If we are desparate for kids, we look into fostering. (fostering rather than adopting as you get the chance to help out more kids, plus if you want a break you can.)

Personally, I don't think the world is a place i'd want to bring a kid into at the mo anyway.

Tony

When his kids 18 he'll be like, 31.,,,

I hate the constant pressure you get to get married have kids all because of what age you are. Drives me mad. Facebook doesnt help, people advertising their houses, marriages, 10,000 kids etc etc :spank::lol::lol:

i know what you mean emma, most of my class from secondary school have kids, im the odd one out!

i work at a school thats not really in a great area. im not gonna say anything awful about the parents or children because i love working with them, but a lot of the parents are really really young, like 20, with kids in my class (5 year olds) and even higher up the school.

could write a list of the problems our kids have, emotional, behaviour, abuse etc. one of the reasons probably that their parents are children themselves. one of our year 6 girls had a 'boyfriend' who was 19, its just a normal way of life for them.
just makes me feel sad :cry:

You know they REALLY ****ing look alike. You could easily pass them off as brothers. They swapped the faces but it took me 2 glances before I jerried they were swapped.

But my stigmatism is 1.75 :p

You shouldn't TRY for kids. Not today. You should HOPE for them, but I think trying, I don't know.

I have nothing against young marrige and weddings. I'm 24 next month andddd, I think I could quite happily settle now with one women and so forth. See, what worries me is having kids too LATE. I dont want my kids to take care of me when I'm a dimentia case and ****ting myself when, they're so young and have their whole lives ahead ofthem. Thats why I think, knock one out maybe, mid 30's and latest, and, have time to enjoy them and let them enjoy themselves and so forth. My mum was my age I think when she had my elder brother. I allready feel behind the 8 ball because parents are always like "at your age I had a son and was married and was a law professional, what the **** r u?"

I'm, young, dumb and full of cumm :D

Anyways the kids giving it a go. If theres a rat theres a rat. He's atleast trying to do the right thing by sticking around whether or not its his. Thats more than can be said about alot of dads twice his age.

as I suspected, that story is now unravelling in today's papers

the girl has slept with half her estate (allegedly, apparently etc etc)

the nation awaits the paternity battle with bated breath...

I had to hide the NoTW yesterday before Phil saw that story - it might have tipped him over the edge - he's been ranting about it since I showed it to him....

I am sooo pleased that I havent got kids - I truly dont think I could cope with the stress.....:eek:

i left the NotW on the top stairs to try and stop the cat for having a crap outside his litterbox. and it worked.

As if you'd be arguing over it anyway :lol:

If I had even the slightest doubt I'd impregnated that beast and there was a chance I could get away with it I'd be keeping well schtum. Imagine the entire nation ripping you for getting off with that horror-show. Let the 8 year old take the blame you nonce twat.

That guy is basically admitting to statutory rape in the National Press. Good effort.

So is she wouldn't you say by saying she rid the 5 year old in the 1st place?

If it was the other way round there would be even more uproar.

Dirty subject. I have stopped reading about anymore. May lose my mojo if i continue.

As if you'd be arguing over it anyway :lol:

If I had even the slightest doubt I'd impregnated that beast and there was a chance I could get away with it I'd be keeping well schtum. Imagine the entire nation ripping you for getting off with that horror-show. Let the 8 year old take the blame you nonce twat.

Without a doubt. Why hold your hands up to that??? Certainly not a badge of honour I would be wearing with pride!

Dear god... Max Clifford is representing the 13-year old and his family?

The story itself is bad enough... now you've got this leech raking in thousands of pounds for their story and taking a cut of the money.

Our civilization is truly a sad and awful place sometimes.

Apparently little Alfie will be joining Fasther's for Justice..... when he was interviewed by the local paper he said "it makes sense, cos I already have a Spiderman costume"...

I'll get me coat...... :oops::confused:

what forbidden chemical substances must this "little alfie" be on
so that he could **** this ugly thing ???

Apparently little Alfie will be joining Fasther's for Justice..... when he was interviewed by the local paper he said "it makes sense, cos I already have a Spiderman costume"...

I'll get me coat...... :oops::confused:

You have got to be kidding me..........

Back