How wrong does this picture look... :-(

I actually feel relief for that little boy now - unfortunately he's probably gonna be traumatised about sex for the rest of his life probably :?:?:confused:

Am I wrong for laughing at this?

What a complete and utter joke.
nope..this is some really funny sh*t!!:lol:......in fact the original report was even funnier...it had the gaul to suggest that Alfie had a "nite of sex" with Chantelle!! now thats funny..as an old boss of mine used to say.."you couldnt manage a piss in the shower"..

I actually feel relief for that little boy now -
unfortunately he's probably gonna be traumatised about sex
for the rest of his life probably :?:?:confused:
s5hjpc.gif
- is your post a joke or are are you serious ??

this "little alfie" ****er will **** like the devil !

s5hjpc.gif
- is your post a joke or are are you serious ??

this "little alfie" ****er will **** like the devil !

I am serious - bear in mind he's 12 he is, in all essence still a baby himself!!!!!

I think this could **** him up big style ..... may not put him off sex when he's a teenager but come on further down the line - who knows? He's potentially going to grow up thinking negative stuff about women - maybe he will think they're all slaaaags after this, maybe he's going to use them and abuse them and get as many pregnant as he can to get his own back - who knows - as i say he's only 12 he's a walking chemical/hormonal mindfield for the next 6 years - :eek::?:lol:

Quote:

Dad-of-ten Dennis regularly spoke on his son’s behalf. After Maisie’s birth he said: “He hasn’t a clue what a baby means and can’t explain how he feels. When I spoke to him he started crying.

“He said it was the first time he’d had sex, he didn’t know what he was doing or the complications that could come. I’ll talk to him again and it’ll be the birds and bees talk.”

I cannot think of anybody more qualified to discuss the repucutions of sex with this boy than Dad-of-ten Dennis.

you never know.

Some kids have scummy parents and are so embarassed by their actions they vow to do alot better to in a way, make up for the embarassment of the parents. Even if that shame is their own conception. The kid COULD grow up to do alot of good in this world. Don't judge it yet. .....

I mean come on, if the kid takes the mothers genes it'll have about as much sex appeal as a skinned monkey. It'll have to do alot of good social things to make it's way in life.

Nah thats mean.

Did they ever find the father and is that haggered kid gonna be raising her kid or is it going through a system?

:lol:

this country is doomed. topped of with the fact that a client has asked us to print some one off posters...

"how big are they?"

"poster size"

"A1 or A2 or even A3?"

"Whats that then?"

:spank:

How come it is suddenly headline news today that it isn't his?

That was found out and in the headlines a week after the first story?

How come it is suddenly headline news today that it isn't his?

That was found out and in the headlines a week after the first story?
I'm a little confused as well. I saw that story ages ago.

I can only assume that the Sun's story was based on new DNA evidence?

Back