How to get ripped for Ibiza July/Sept 2017?

I heard from a reliable source on the island that if your going from ushuaia to hi to continue the party you will have to put a shirt back on when crossing the road.o_O im sure this will kill the buzz a bit for some people..What are people's taughts on this? And how will they enforce it.

Nipples twisters for those that don't :D.

I'm trying to get ripped for the summer... it's just so hard to eat enough :oops:

Ah well I just go for "hoping the darkness in venues improve my chances" strategy lol

I heard from a reliable source on the island that if your going from ushuaia to hi to continue the party you will have to put a shirt back on when crossing the road.o_O im sure this will kill the buzz a bit for some people..What are people's taughts on this? And how will they enforce it.

Get DarrenW on the case

I start my shredding routine and diet on the 06th March

Spending the past couple of weeks enjoying as much full fat food and as much food as possible!

Then after all that year round hard work it will all be so worth it just to remove my tshirt at Ushuaia

How long do you shred for?

Okay, are you supplementing at all or just shakes?

Whats you meal plan, do you have cheat days?

I would say don't get caught up on supplements. They do very little if nothing

I eat a flexible diet so I ensure I get in my fruit and veg and foods full with micronutrients but also eat for example chocolate or the odd bowl of cereal and if I want to go out on weekend for a meal I do so
Key is to ensure you track what you eat and not exceed your total calories for the day

What you have to realise is this

Say you need 3000 calories to maintain your weight
You put yourself into a 500 calorie deficit a day (2500) which over 7 days totals a deficit of 3500 calories
But on a Sat and a Sun you go off your diet because you think you deserve it as you have been so good Mon-Fri and you consume 3500 calories both days
Well that means over 7 days your total calorie deficit is now 1500 not 3500

This is where a lot of people go so wrong and why you have to be consistent

But rather than just eat green and lean which is so boring and makes you want to binge on the weekend. Eat flexible so you don't go mad and this way you maintain that calorie deficit

Another tip also is
If your weight loss stops don't reduce your calories as really you want to try and eat as much as possible to curb cravings. If you stop losing weight just increase your cardio or energy output and your fat will start shifting again

Last edited:
Whats you meal plan, do you have cheat days?

But rather than just eat green and lean which is so boring and makes you want to binge on the weekend. Eat flexible so you don't go mad and this way you maintain that calorie deficit

Another tip also is
If your weight loss stops don't reduce your calories as really you want to try and eat as much as possible to curb cravings. If you stop losing weight just increase your cardio or energy output and your fat will start shifting again

I'm definitely a flexible eater too. Hit my macros however I can, and that definitely includes the odd bit of chocolate, pancakes or a full english like im having tomorrow morning - hellooooo weekend!

I would say don't get caught up on supplements. They do very little if nothing

I eat a flexible diet so I ensure I get in my fruit and veg and foods full with micronutrients but also eat for example chocolate or the odd bowl of cereal and if I want to go out on weekend for a meal I do so
Key is to ensure you track what you eat and not exceed your total calories for the day

What you have to realise is this

Say you need 3000 calories to maintain your weight
You put yourself into a 500 calorie deficit a day (2500) which over 7 days totals a deficit of 3500 calories
But on a Sat and a Sun you go off your diet because you think you deserve it as you have been so good Mon-Fri and you consume 3500 calories both days
Well that means over 7 days your total calorie deficit is now 1500 not 3500

This is where a lot of people go so wrong and why you have to be consistent

Another tip also is

My downfall right there eat reasonably enough mon-thurs and exercise at least 5 days a week (and spend most time at work on feet) but weekends consist of takeaways and pints of lager...

Can't see it changing tbh:oops:

My downfall right there eat reasonably enough mon-thurs and exercise at least 5 days a week (and spend most time at work on feet) but weekends consist of takeaways and pints of lager...

That was previously my problem, however I'm trying not to drink on a Friday unless it's a special occasion.

Switching pints for halfs (or schooners!) has really helped as I now drink a lot less and so don't crave junk food.

That was previously my problem, however I'm trying not to drink on a Friday unless it's a special occasion.

Switching pints for halfs (or schooners!) has really helped as I now drink a lot less and so don't crave junk food.

I'd not hear the end of it if i was caught with a half :lol:

it's not even the drink which makes me eat the takeaways! Soon as Friday comes all im thinking about if what im having that night ha!

A couple of years back I was in the same situation.

Regular gym goer - weights and cardio - but that stubborn belly fat didn't go until I started running on a regular basis. Not masses - 20 mins 4x a week to start. But once I'd got through the first 2 weeks, the difference was noticeable and I actually enjoyed it!!

Get a decent pair of running trainers, stick on the tunes and get out there.

A couple of years back I was in the same situation.

Regular gym goer - weights and cardio - but that stubborn belly fat didn't go until I started running on a regular basis. Not masses - 20 mins 4x a week to start. But once I'd got through the first 2 weeks, the difference was noticeable and I actually enjoyed it!!

Get a decent pair of running trainers, stick on the tunes and get out there.
I just hate running though Tel:(

If your gym has a stair master try that out and ignore how many calories it tells you, you have burned

Try for 1000steps and see how you fell after that - You will shed belly fat doing that a couple of days a week on top of your weight session

Also try out the row for 10/15/20mins that is also a killer - Decent after a back session

Absolutely same here - almost with a passion. But the combination of my sheer determination, not expecting too much initially, a decent pair of running shoes and the fact I saw a difference within 2 weeks made all the difference. It was the ONLY thing that was shifting the belly. Give it 2 weeks.

I actually got into running myself but I think I went in too hard

The gym had a comp of who could run a marathon first so I took it on as at the time I was on a shred

I committed to 1 mile after every weight session and I managed to complete the 26 miles 2nd but my left knee was shot after that

Back