How to get ripped for Ibiza July/Sept 2017?

diver

Any suggestions?

I already go to the gym 4/5 times a week and eat fairly healthily but can't shift that stubborn belly fat.

I'm 45 years young but not prepared to take any illegal substances to help.

I did a home workout called Insanity - eat 5 times a day (meal plan is included), workout 6 days a week - no equipment needed, just using your own body weight for 60 days. I'm not trying to sound like the advert by the way :D But I got a flat belly, lost loads of inches and pounds and this was on 2200 calories a day! It's too intense for me now but i highly recommend it!

Yes hiking is good.ive never been to a gym in my 45yrs. I eat quite healthy im 5"11 3/4:oops: and just under 11st. Don't drive so walk,cycle everywhere.

Try to stay under 30g of carbs a day and workout 6 days a week with a good mix of cardio and strength. Your diet is key though if you don't avoid sugars/processed carbs you are making it really hard to achieve your goal.

Try to stay under 30g of carbs a day and workout 6 days a week with a good mix of cardio and strength. Your diet is key though if you don't avoid sugars/processed carbs you are making it really hard to achieve your goal.

30g carbs a day - I tried a keto diet once for 6 weeks. You would stay below 50g carb

Honestly it isn't for everyone that diet

It made me have anxiety issues and I was like a zombie!! Bit like the week post Ibiza tbh

30g carbs a day - I tried a keto diet once for 6 weeks. You would stay below 50g carb

Honestly it isn't for everyone that diet

It made me have anxiety issues and I was like a zombie!! Bit like the week post Ibiza tbh

He is 45 which is why I suggested that. I personally would just carb cycle (2 days 20g carbs then 60-80 and so on) like 2 weeks before but I am much younger than him. If he stays around 30-40g of carbs a day he will lose the belly fat though.

As if this thread was actually started :lol::p.

Under 30g carbs is stupid - you won't have the bloomin' energy to even spend a night at the club formally known as Space (or anywhere else for that matter)

Its all in the diet - true - but if you sit on your butt all day then even a good diet isn't going to help you.

The basics - more energy out than you're putting in your body. And be patient - 1lb loss a week is normal & most sustainable!

H
As if this thread was actually started :lol::p.

Under 30g carbs is stupid - you won't have the bloomin' energy to even spend a night at the club formally known as Space (or anywhere else for that matter)

Its all in the diet - true - but if you sit on your butt all day then even a good diet isn't going to help you.

The basics - more energy out than you're putting in your body. And be patient - 1lb loss a week is normal & most sustainable!

He can still eat a lot of protein and fibrous carbs are fine. I have known many people who have had a lot of trouble shedding excess weight who have successfully achieved their goals using this method. It isn't easy initially but it will work. It takes around 2 weeks for your body to get used to it.

Carbs are seriously not the enemy. Its absolutely fine for your body to be in Keto some of the time, but for sustainable weight loss this is not the way to go.

As soon as you start re-introducing normal foods back in, the weight will come straight back because your body will suck it up like a sponge.

If I had to spend 2 weeks below 30g of carbs you would NOT want to get on the wrong side of me. Hangry or WHAT?!!

Have you ever been on a super high protein and super low carb diet? Doesn't bode well for the ol' digestion if you know what I mean!

30g carbs a day means absolutely nothing when you dont know the persons height , weight, and maybe BF%
train as you would to build muscle, it will help you maintain what you've got which will help with the "ripped" (as you put) look
calorie deficit about 10-15% lower than your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure), but generally calories higher than BMR and lower than TDEE.
Let thermodynamics do the rest and See how you go.

Carbs are seriously not the enemy. Its absolutely fine for your body to be in Keto some of the time, but for sustainable weight loss this is not the way to go.

As soon as you start re-introducing normal foods back in, the weight will come straight back because your body will suck it up like a sponge.

If I had to spend 2 weeks below 30g of carbs you would NOT want to get on the wrong side of me. Hangry or WHAT?!!

Have you ever been on a super high protein and super low carb diet? Doesn't bode well for the ol' digestion if you know what I mean!

I have only carb cycled I have never actually gone on the ketosis diet but have seen it have amazing results for some people (usually older people). I personally eat sensibly and I workout everyday but it seems like older people don't process carbs as well and I am assuming he needs to lose at least 10 kilo. You are right though if you start eating carbs after ketosis you will balloon.

I've had success with carb backloading, and carb nite (search DH Kiefer).

Carb nite solution seems counter intuative, but the fat melts off if accompanied with weights and a few HIIT sessions a week.

Back