How long til' you go?

My budget can’t stretch to stay at Pikes, particularly when going solo unfortunately. Happy with what I’ve got. Will make my money back by eating £20 worth of breakfast each morning!
Mine can't usually trust me!! 18 months of overtime and doing nothing

Best bit of the flight was that there were more people in the front Business rows / Club Europe bit than on the whole rest of the plane

Said this on another thread BUT - got back Tuesday after 5 days with the boys. Re booked during dinner at Mambos on Monday - back from the 20th- 24th - TWO WEEKS TO GO! Every chance I may not return home this time.

Im on day 2 cala llonga playa apartments.thejet2 flight for me was a white knuckle ride.and was suprised when the pilate said we were running 15 minits faster because of a tail wind.🤷🏼‍♂️
and also suprised that the beach is basically deserted at 9.30 in the morning.🤷🏼‍♂️
but all in loving it people.the flight i would say was 50% full.
Love the clear sea.D40C2B07-7E89-475A-8769-A60E66F2D705.jpeg72F9A51B-F4FA-4B35-AD83-67829C496974.jpeg

Wow, my upcoming Ibiza trip seemed so far away in mid-September, I stopped even thinking about it, but now it's only 9 days to go :)

The speculation on SHINE Ibiza going ahead on the 16th didn't pay off - I think I'll add a whole day on Formentera instead, rent a bicycle there and finally explore that nice beach in the north with the sea from both sides :cool:

Back