How long til' you go?

When I did Formentera my first and only time, "Rent a car" offered on the boat was by far the most expensive option for rental cars.

Since the Illetas/Levante beaches are only 4 km away from the port, it seems a rental bicycle is the most sensible option for me.

Now also booked 3 weeks at Ibiza Town, 4 nights in Barcelona and boat to Barcelona. Only need to book Ibiza to Formentera boat.
So next week San Antonio then Formentera, then Ibiza town before
going to Barcelona.
First holiday in 2 years😁
Anyone in San Antonio next weekend?

Now also booked 3 weeks at Ibiza Town, 4 nights in Barcelona and boat to Barcelona. Only need to book Ibiza to Formentera boat.
So next week San Antonio then Formentera, then Ibiza town before
going to Barcelona.
First holiday in 2 years😁
Anyone in San Antonio next weekend?
Me and my brother are going ibiza town on the ferry taxi tomorrow morning €22 eros return ticket.i soppose its shops and a beach.is there anything special to look at there like highlights.

Me and my brother are going ibiza town on the ferry taxi tomorrow morning €22 eros return ticket.i soppose its shops and a beach.is there anything special to look at there like highlights.
Obscenely rich people’s yachts in the harbour
Bora Bora Beach a short walk

In six days I'll be drunk at this time in Ibiza, really need to because they are closing down the office where I work at the first of October.

Back