How long til' you go?

Looks like we are definitely on for this Saturday the since the real Sassette has agreed to go and this Spotlighter (formally known as “ZapClub93”) who has been using her account after ditching mine due too much Covid derived aggro has convinced her that everything will be okay and we have contingency for the dogs … staying in Talamanca for the first time and very much looking forward to our week after a pretty stressful and eventful year …

Looks like we are definitely on for this Saturday the since the real Sassette has agreed to go and this Spotlighter (formally known as “ZapClub93”) who has been using her account after ditching mine due too much Covid derived aggro has convinced her that everything will be okay and we have contingency for the dogs … staying in Talamanca for the first time and very much looking forward to our week after a pretty stressful and eventful year …
No way!

Booking made....37 days and counting. Post going up in Meet Me forum imminently...

Just the small matter of running the London Marathon first.....
Blimey, just gone to book a hotel in San An Bay and found somewhere that looks nice, right by my favourite bar for £41/night including breakfast. Couldn’t get a Premier Inn here for that!

Blimey, just gone to book a hotel in San An Bay and found somewhere that looks nice, right by my favourite bar for £41/night including breakfast. Couldn’t get a Premier Inn here for that!
It's crazy cheap, I got the Gran Sol for £40 a night. Just a shame I got my flights before they got stupid cheap as well

Back