How long til' you go?

May 22nd - 26th

Going with someone this time who isn’t massively into dance music so was thinking Flower Power on the Monday. Anyone been? Looks good fun on the their socials

Friends only willing to do 4 nights this year and the week before R1 weekend too, so I come home to seeing it all over social media whilst having the horrible Ibiza blues :confused:. About to book 20th-24th July as a starter.

Will therefore likely have to go again in September, time to recruit some new people to come along :D.
Dates have changed.. First trip is now all booked in for 19th - 24th June.. Never been in June before.

Annual leave already booked off to cover a 2nd trip over R1 weekend 👀

End of May for a week! Just under 3 months! Earliest we'll have been. Going to do the David Guetta opening at Hi (not going specifically for it mind but be good to do a club night for a change 😅 )

Just booked 27th July - 4th Aug...my 10th trip so it'll hav to be an EXTRA Big one 👊 Stayin at Sal Rossa where I stayed last yr. Was a struggle to decide between Bossa and San An this time bt Bossa just edged it as it's easier location wise. Will still go upto San An a couple of times thou.

Back