How long til' you go?

We are booked in for a long weekend 15th - 19th of June 😃

My life has been hectic, I think I’m about to burn out lol.

Can’t wait for a trip away to the White isle for a nice relaxing long weekend of getting absolutely off my rocket 🚀

That should sort me right out 👍

Also, I need to try and find time to get back into this forum. Used to love it for a nice little escape from the real world for 20 minutes a day.

Stay safe Spotlighters 🌅 Hope you’re all keeping well 🙌

Can’t wait for a trip away to the White isle for a nice relaxing long weekend of getting absolutely off my rocket 🚀

Also, I need to try and find time to get back into this forum. Used to love it for a nice little escape from the real world for 20 minutes a day.

Miss your posts homie!! Hope things calm down soon for you.

Come baaaaaack! We're all still bonkers!

Rocket or Rocker?

Back