How long til' you go?

63 days! I cannot wait to be sat in a bar in Ibiza with a sangria watching the world go by, rather than walking the dog across fields in the pouring rain, ankle deep in water 😫

I love my dog to bits but this weather is just miserable with no sign of letting up.
Dog photo required

Dog photo required

Fqj_wm9WwAgE9Lo

1 day and then off tomorrow. it's a working trip to sort out my 84 year old mother in law's apartment which has been empty since before covid. her bank has very kindly frozen her non-residents account because they want proof that she is a uk tax resident. her water, electricity, community and local tax bills are all paid from this account. that's the simplified version, it's much more complicated than that so i'm well prepared for the frustration of dealing with spanish burrocracy again and coming home having achieved plan z as opposed to plan a.

can't wait

1 day and then off tomorrow. it's a working trip to sort out my 84 year old mother in law's apartment which has been empty since before covid. her bank has very kindly frozen her non-residents account because they want proof that she is a uk tax resident. her water, electricity, community and local tax bills are all paid from this account. that's the simplified version, it's much more complicated than that so i'm well prepared for the frustration of dealing with spanish burrocracy again and coming home having achieved plan z as opposed to plan a.

can't wait

I hope you've had someone keeping an eye on it. Empty properties are a magnet for okupa squatters who are notoriously difficult to evict under Sp law (as we found out..)

Last edited:
After visiting a couple of times for hen dos and not being able to properly party recently - Mrs booked last night with a few girls, long weekend 25th May
🐄

I'm trying to decide how long to come for at the end of September. Friends have booked 3 nights, fancy a few extra days 😬

Back