How long til' you go?

I’m ok thanks, life’s good apart from a prolapsed disc in my back which has had massive effect on everything I do. Missing being able to have a boogie on the dance floor. Trying to be optimistic and hopefully will be better by next summer🤞🏻. Wife and my boys are happy so that’s all that really matters so can’t complain.
Good to hear you might have another trip in you. Family one of course, or a cheeky one without the nipper? 😉
Hey. The prolapsed disc don’t sound nice.

If you need any help with strength exercises for that let me know.

It was semi planned but we said we are not going. Then they booked and we pulled out. But we actually booked Into the same hotel as my parents in the end.. the day before them so will be a nice surprise when we are in the reception waiting for them

I doubt very much there will be any creaky parties. I would like my parents to go to flower power that be funny

Hey. The prolapsed disc don’t sound nice.

If you need any help with strength exercises for that let me know.

It was semi planned but we said we are not going. Then they booked and we pulled out. But we actually booked Into the same hotel as my parents in the end.. the day before them so will be a nice surprise when we are in the reception waiting for them

I doubt very much there will be any creaky parties. I would like my parents to go to flower power that be funny
So since I posted back in early nov. I’ve had a miraculous recovery of sorts. Just began to start walking normal again 3 weeks ago and only getting mild pain at the end of a days graft. Still need to be careful but gonna start keeping fit more and gonna continue stretching everyday now. Really need to build up my core strength now which I’ve been told Is where I’d been going wrong over the years. Gonna try Pilates as the wife has a online membership with lots of vids. And my son wants me to start going gym with him.
Will hopefully be an Adonis by next year. 😂
But yeah if you can add anything else to that let me know. Thanks

Got to take the parents to a party 100 percent. Or you can just sneak out early hours maybe? No one needs to know, Used to be one of my speciality’s back in the day.
Good to get back to the island though, something to look forward to of course.

Back