How long til' you go?

You goto ibiza NYE and whats that like.busy?
i wouldent of even thought of going around the christmas period..
ill assume its not beach weather.
Last year not too busy! Ibiza town more lively than fig, but this year Amnesia is open for the first time so will be a nice little weekender

Impatiently waiting for dc10 to announce the line up...dc10 was nicely busy last year

You're right.
Last time we went at this period,we had a lovely breakfast watching the sea at Santa Eulalia for the 1st January. Lovely memory... I miss to go at this time of the year, but the flight are too expensive from here 😢

From here , too. Ryanair is missing in Frankfurt

I just had a look, In case a miracle happened, 663€/person is the cheaper I found 😂
This is normal for me, any time of year.

The cheapest I could find for NYE is 665 Euros. This involves 3 flights in each direction, using both Norwegian, Vueling and Ryanair, and a night (7 hours) at the airport in Barcelona enroute.

It's the worst of all worlds.

This is normal for me, any time of year.

The cheapest I could find for NYE is 665 Euros. This involves 3 flights in each direction, using both Norwegian, Vueling and Ryanair, and a night (7 hours) at the airport in Barcelona enroute.

It's the worst of all worlds.
Yes, but my country is the closest Spanish neighbour.

We have just booked 6-13 May 2023 to take advantage of the extra UK bank holiday for the Coronation on 8th May which also coincides with the wife’s birthday … flights came in at about £200 all in going from Gatwick returning Heathrow Saturday to Saturday with flights around 6pm

Hopefully end of May for a week which will make a change earlier in season :) Flights were horrendously priced though so may have to go for a package holiday

Maybe just maybe looking at coming back 2023

Having done 9 trips 2013-2019…

Have a wee boy ( 8 month now ) but Mum and Dad says they fancy St Eulalia.

Has anybody stayed at the Grand Hotel Palladium there?

Cheers bro.:: how are you?
I’m ok thanks, life’s good apart from a prolapsed disc in my back which has had massive effect on everything I do. Missing being able to have a boogie on the dance floor. Trying to be optimistic and hopefully will be better by next summer🤞🏻. Wife and my boys are happy so that’s all that really matters so can’t complain.
Good to hear you might have another trip in you. Family one of course, or a cheeky one without the nipper? 😉

Back