How Long Have You Been Addicted To Ibiza?

clever once again Robo - but mainly the chillout scene! I can go to Ibiza town and search in the recordsstores for ages for THAT perfect chillout CD - It´s the best!

well yeah, but that can be done at home as well - not to talk badly about your habbit hehe!
i love to watch people on the beach, their bodylanguage tells so much about each of them!

my first visit was in 1995...since 1995 i go twice a year,a month in aug-september,and 10 days in december or april...

Every year since i was 18, which was 1996!.....Unfortunately not last year due to no one wanting to join me!:cry:
Once you pop you just cant stop!

First time for my 18th last June. Loved it so much I went back 2 months later in August.

Going back for the opening parties in June, then again in August.

Officially addicted.

Martyn

I was late... I made my first trip in 2002 but I have wanted to go before then... I think 2000 probably. Greatest place in the world

Definately after watching Its All Gone Pete Tong, what an amazing movie. After directing Fubar, these knuckleheads put this story together. Aside from the obvious, its all gone pete tong is apparently a british saying essentially saying "it's all gone" - thus, in this film a moch dj loses his hearing.
everyone should have at least 2 austrian mates, perhaps a pamplet

First went in 2002.
Been every year since.

became obsessed on day 1. basically my whole year revolves around my annual trip to ibiza!
i used to go to the gym 1-2 months before going to get in shape for that summer, now i start 9 months before!
i work hard so i can afford to go, and the more i earn the more i can take each year making it better and better

one day im gonna buy a property out there and just relax for the rest of my life! (ill be well past clubbing at this point but i dont care, there whole way of life is better than ours)

Went first in 1995 when I was 21. Went with my friends brother who I hardly knew. Did not know anything really about the island, I just remember landing and thinking - ok we are here lets get in a taxi, and then not knowing where to ask for! HA We had all our stuff with us as we were going to 'work' and live there. Seen as it was July could not find jobs and to be honest much preferred the partying lifestyle. Stayed in San An, went to Kaos (now Eden), Space and Manumission - what an experience! The swimming pool and roof opening thing in the morning. Ever since then I have been hooked and keep coming back each year once or twice! Had to come home after 10 days as I was ill - kidneys - oooppppsss :)

heading out a week on friday for the first time, well kind of........ my mum told me last night that she visited ibiza when she was 5 months pregnant with me in sep 1981 :lol:

Went in 2000 with my mate our girlfriends. The girls hated everything. The clubs, the endless 'supplies', the staying up for day at a time etc etc. Oddly enough, weve all split up and me and my mate try and go every year now.

my parents took me to formentera from a young age, twice a year until i could go to ibiza on my own - so it's like a home from home for me. ahh, growing up with your parents getting their tackle out on levante/illetes every summer :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
first went wen i was 20 (2001) with all the girls. went back the following 2 years. then didnt go til last year wen i talked my bf in2 goin 4 a week. he loved it, we booked up 4 2 weeks in aug this year!! cant wait!!

oh, and my dad apparently went on his own wen he was 17 cos all his mates dropped out at the last minute! :)

Back