How Long Have You Been Addicted To Ibiza?

I think probably since 1977, when at the age of 2 my parents took me there!

I actually have some fairly clear memories of being there, which is not bad for 2 years old! They are certainly the only memories I have from before about the age of 4 or 5 that I can pinpoint to a specific time/place/date.

Ibiza is magical!

PaulSub said:
They are certainly the only memories I have from before about the age of 4 or 5 that I can pinpoint to a specific time/place/date.

Prob the only real memories u have of Ibiza at all then! ;)

..somethin bout them little.... :lol:

Alicia said:
1998 was the magic year for me. Had just finished school and wanted to do something in my summer holiday. So started to look around on the internet but couldn't find anything cheap other than Ibiza (wich was really cheap at that time because there was only like 2 days left before leaving) so I called my friend and asked her if she wanted to go. I'm so glad that we did go to Ibiza !!!!

Fate :D

yup, me I was asked to perform on Play2 so I went and got the ticket + hotel for free (thank GOD I DIDN´T actually payed for Piscis park anyway!!!) - and I fell so in love with the Island I cried all the way home, i had the best time ever!!!!!

nish said:
PaulSub said:
They are certainly the only memories I have from before about the age of 4 or 5 that I can pinpoint to a specific time/place/date.

Prob the only real memories u have of Ibiza at all then! ;)

..somethin bout them little.... :lol:

Yeah ;), I've got a lot of fond non-memories from 1995 till now though :D

6 years now.. I almost forgot how much I love the island, till I went back this year. Now I have been back 1 day and all I can think about is going back.

I first visitied Ibiza in August 2000, went back in 2001, 2002, 2003, and planning on going back next summer as well. Over the years I've had so many fond experiences; Ibiza is the place for me to spend my summers and unwind.

I had dreamed of going for years on end , but my mates were always to skint so i had to make up by buying every ibiza cd :lol: !

I went out to ibiza for the first time in july this year and im officially hooked!

Im so excited about next year , im totaly gaggin 4 ibiza

Ibiza-girlie said:
a lot of my friends don´t ever wanna go, they don´t know what they are missing!
'

mine 2 IG! I just f***ed em off and went anyway! -Got more friends who are into things I am now ;)

nish said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
a lot of my friends don´t ever wanna go, they don´t know what they are missing!
'

mine 2 IG! I just *beep*ed em off and went anyway! -Got more friends who are into things I am now ;)

i'm in same boat! i tell ya i aint about to wait around for anyone either! none of my friends have any interest in Ibiza and they'd never come.. but i think in some ways thats cool because being independent i've made new friends and i'm free to do what i want! :D

yeah, if you want to relax: there´s a chance youll find a remote desolate place
if you wanna party: look around every corner! I mean: even flies or bugs have a good time in Ibiza!

Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe everyone thinks its the island of insanity....it is everything you want it to be!

Exactely, everyone here always reacts with: "Partyyyyyy!" when I tell them I am going to Ibiza. But the island is absolutely more than that.

for me its mainly the chillout scene and the fantastich beaches, lovely restaurants and the sunsets...i would be a big fat liar if i said i didn´t also appreciate the nitelife...which i do, but there is so much more to explore!

Back