How easy is it to hook up in Ibiza?

NITEFLY said:
pimps up ho's down is a great saying :lol:

6305680493.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

mikkak said:
I don't really mind the subjet, but certain insults I think was out of order.

It's like Silvia said - total lack of empathy and understanding.

In the greater picture this is the reason why there is war in the world ;)

NITEFLY said:
fatphilb said:
this is a great thread

rossi, theres a word we have over here for folk like you

W@NK

your missing 2 letters mate ;)

I used to think so to, i didnt think the short version was as good, but trying sayin it a few times, usually prefixed with YA **** :D Besides, you'll find a lot of people up here say that :)

Hi guys! :p

Cant be bothered to read this whole thread, but after reading the first page i can guess where it's gone to.

More double standards i see!

Like none of you have ever got laid in Ibiza? :rolleyes:

stephen said:
the truth is that for every gimp in xxl shades there are at least 4 normal people who don't give a monkeys about dj this, dj that, or dj the other and who probably put sex higher on a scale of pastimes than say listening to the latest remix of pump up the jam.

Hahaha best post ever :lol: :lol:

Although I'm a little sore my Tajikistahn thread got deleted.

;)

puppylover said:
Morbyd said:
stuie said:
Like none of you have ever got laid in Ibiza? :rolleyes:
Just like Jam. Only with the missus... and with no one the time I went with just the guys.

Ditto - only with Mr PL......

well you guys didnt get married by not hooking up in the first place did you??? :lol: :lol:

personally, i like to check off that box on most of my holidays to ibiza! :lol:

thanks stuie.

i've often wondered how clubbers reproduce given their love of music above all else and the word cloning has often wafted through my thoughts..........................tell me i'm wrong and that you all look the same because you belong to an elitist group?

stephen said:
thanks stuie.

i've often wondered how clubbers reproduce given their love of music above all else and the word cloning has often wafted through my thoughts..........................tell me i'm wrong and that you all look the same because you belong to an elitist group?

:lol: :lol:

to be honest i can't imagine a life without music or sex, so in my book they are pretty much even in terms of importance!

the original poster was just asking where he and his buddies can go to do the most natural thing in the world (besides take drugs, go clubbing and wear dior :lol: ) so unless the forum is full of old prudes now i think the question was valid and fair enough! :D

and as for reproduction: not likely, and urgh! :lol: ;)

The following was a great private message i received the other day-----

yeah dude you will find alot of the girls on here are just ugly feminist who couldnt get laid in a club full of horny guys! thats why they are bitter!
if they were sexy or goodlooking they wouldnt be talking like this!
they will keep attacking you until you giveup!
and the other guys here too will defend the girls becuase they are MODS or they are friends with mods and all want to be part of team!
its Bullshit...
anyway dude.. dont worry.. IBIZA has heaps of girls wanting sex!
they want one night stands! they come for short time and they want to get crazy! you will have no problem getting sex.. just it might be hard finding some real hot girls! but there will be PLENTY of slappers! im sure!

by the way, thanks to all the other heads who got my back, and know whats really going on.

rossi619 said:

yeah dude you will find alot of the girls on here are just ugly feminist who couldnt get laid in a club full of horny guys! thats why they are bitter!
and the other guys here too will defend the girls becuase they are MODS or they are friends with mods and all want to be part of team!
its Bullshit...
they want one night stands! they come for short time and they want to get crazy! you will have no problem getting sex.. just it might be hard finding some real hot girls! but there will be PLENTY of slappers! im sure!

by the way, thanks to all the other heads who got my back, and know whats really going on.

MODS are the ones with little stars on the profile? :eek:

rossi619 said:

its Bullshit...

haha gold star for posting this and whoever pm'ed it :D

rossi619 said:

its Bullshit...

LMAO! :lol:

stephen said:
thanks stuie.

Don't think I look like most of the crew, Stephen... unless there was a melanin accident at birth :lol:

NITEFLY said:
rossi619 said:

its Bullshit...

haha gold star for posting this and whoever pm'ed it :D
From the writing style, looks like Coffeetime :?: :rolleyes:

Back