How easy is it to hook up in Ibiza?

rossi619

Ya know my friends and I keep asking each other, are we gonna get laid and how easy is it gonna be. We are from the US, so this is either gonna work for us or agianst us, since we really dont know how euopean girls are. But the question is here, what is the sex scene like in ibiza and is it really a free for all as far as hooking up. somebody please inform me. thanks

having read your thread I think you're going to have absolutely no trouble pulling any 'european' women at all....You'll just have to pay for it! lol - Avenda Dr Fleming so I hear!

if all else fails ask one of the locals in San An for directions to a club called 'Playgirls', I hear the ladies in there are suckas for an American accent! ;)

threadisgay.gif

Being an American works against you.

AND

bripmon said:
If you want to go to a vacation away from America just to get laid, don't go to Ibiza. Try Cancun.

Wild On! and the VH1 special are not an accurate perspective of the island. If you don't like EDM, don't come to Ibiza for starters. If you call it all "Techno" this is likely a good indication that you'd have more fun elsewhere. If you want to come to "hook up" or "to pull" girls, you're likely going to be VERY disappointed. I see far more men out than woman, and each woman is being pursued by at least a dozen men at once. The ones you can get, you likely don't want (see the West End reference).

Lastly, do me a favor and tell people you're from Canada. Americans like you (or to be fair...who present themselves as you just did) only compound the stereotypes I have to defend myself against daily as an expatriot.

rossi619 said:
Ya know my friends and I keep asking each other, are we gonna get laid and how easy is it gonna be. We are from the US, so this is either gonna work for us or agianst us, since we really dont know how euopean girls are. But the question is here, what is the sex scene like in ibiza and is it really a free for all as far as hooking up. somebody please inform me. thanks

It is completely impossible to "get laid" in Ibiza; in fact, local by-laws actually prohibit sexual contact of any kind. Contravention of these laws will almost certainly result in public flaying followed by either deportation or, in extreme cases, where kissing or touching has been recorded in public, imprisonment. Sentences handed down are occasionally leniant (within the 40 - 45 year bracket) but more usually exceed 60 years. Even if one manages to evade the law, one is not likely to escape the attentions of the islanders themselves, all of who take vows of chastity at birth. If caught the penalities are likely to be even more severe than those meted out by the constabulary.

The singing of madrigals is allowed however, and even smiled upon in some quarters.

rossi619 said:

If that is going to be your attitude/mission, then for the benefit of the island I suggest you stay home.

Nice representation of The States by the way :rolleyes:

See what I have to deal with out here ladies?!?!?!?!

PachaGirl79 said:
rossi619 said:

If that is going to be your attitude/mission, then for the benefit of the island I suggest you stay home.

Nice representation of The States by the way :rolleyes:

See what I have to deal with out here ladies?!?!?!?!

If I come to San Diego, how easy would it for me to get laid? I'm reasonable looking and I've got a cute English accent...? ;) 8)

why is everyone bashing the guy??
Jeeeez he is just asking a legit question.. we dont know where he is from in the states, what kind of up bringing he had, etc..
he might really have no clue about the female types of europe and all you guys BAG him!
sometimes people come from different parts of the world and really have no idea whats waiting for them...
why dont people just answer as honest as they can!

to the OP.. dude I can answer that question becuase I have never been to IBIZA.. but I have met many English woman, and many europeans..
all I can say is.. is IBIZA free for all sex like that say?
maybe so.. people are there to party and have fun! let loose and do stuff they wouldnt usually do back home!
so if you meet some girls and they like you guys sure things might happen!
but its not gonna be like you two boys walk into a bar and all these woman are gonna flock to you!
its just back home man.. you meet a girl say hi, buy her a drink and take it from there..
I think you will find tho in IBIZA in certain places more woman will be having sex becuase everyone knows its one night stand or short time sex becuase everyone is only staying a few days and then returning to their corner of the world!
accents wont matter so much.. its your GAME!

Sorry to be harsh, but I am so sick of the guys out here... they all see us as not a woman, thinking, breathing and feeling; but as CLEAVAGE and a hole with two appendages. Its pretty disgusting.

LOL whats up synch. Last night was nuts, no idea how the pics are going to turn out (I brought a disposable camera) because I got SO drunk. Julius Papp was AWESOME... his beats reminded me of Pacha Ibiza at its best.

ps. Melody is curled up in my bed right now lol :p

Sorry Coffeetime... but coming on here and asking "how easy it is to get laid" on the island is a substantially trashy question, no matter where you are from.

PachaGirl79 said:
Sorry to be harsh, but I am so sick of the guys out here... they all see us as not a woman, thinking, breathing and feeling; but as CLEAVAGE and a hole with two appendages. Its pretty disgusting.

LOL whats up synch. Last night was nuts, no idea how the pics are going to turn out (I brought a disposable camera) because I got SO drunk. Julius Papp was AWESOME... his beats reminded me of Pacha Ibiza at its best.

ps. Melody is curled up in my bed right now lol :p

can I join you two? ;) 8)

Hey guys & girls

I live in Ibiza & have been for last 3 months. It's a mental place to live but it's the place to be for having it large & shagging.

It does exactly what it says on the tin.......... Ibiza is an island for clubbing, drinking, chang & sex.

So... be safe but shag away!!

Might see you there! :p :p :p :p [/quote]

NITEFLY said:
platinum thread :p

how about them pictures sara ;)

Well hello there, how's my cutie puh-tootie?? :p

The pics were taken with a disposable... I have to bring them to the drugstore to get developed. All in due time hun... patience is virtuous ;)

Back